Recent content by okami

1. O

Episode 289

I don't know who I should feel most worried for.... Guts.... or everybody else :chomp:
  2. O

Best blog post ever!

Why doesn't the blog writer realize it's satire? Hello? It's the fucking ONION!
  3. O

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

Hey I've been mulling this topic over in my head since falling in love with the world of Berserk a couple years ago. Mainly, since I've been mentally writing my own epic saga off and on for about 15 years, I've actually took this story's possibilities as serious as the next fanboy. I've even...
  4. O

Episode 271

I wonder how Guts will fare out since (off of the top of my head, at least) he's never had to use his brute force against magic. Things don't look too good, and the suspense of how Guts will retain his humanity was never better!
  5. O

Episode 269

I doubt that Schierke is a source of additional power, at least from the evidence provided in this episode. And I say this just because if you look through Gut's history of fighting, sure, he'll get his ass handed to him, but he always comes out stronger... and this was before the strength...
Top Bottom