1. O

Episode 242

direct link thanks for the scans bakou ;D
  2. O

Episode 241

direct link
  3. O

If Guts is given a steed...

Or maybe just one mutant Whale to go over the seas with everyone !! ;) you should disscus this with Shurikn ;D
  4. O

something I thought up.

I totally agree with you, but Griffith isn't saying either that he "wants" Guts to be a part of his new BoTH. :) ( we can keep saying this loop for a long time ::) ) I partially agree. I think that it might be very hard for Apostles and branded men to live alongside with each other, even...
  5. O

Understanding things

I guess you forgot the fifth one : 5- Flora (and schierke) by learning "magic" which may also be true for Ganishka if the "crocs" are like wizard's familliars ,what seems to be more and more legit.
  6. O

something I thought up.

I can't read the manga now but i don't remember Griffith to even think about Guts in that way after he became Femto ... and as I said before : 1. I would maybe think that Griffith's first purpose was to analyse his feelings towards Guts, to know if Guts could once again lead him astray, thus...
  7. O

Is Guts still human ?

Yes that's what i meant ;D But I guess it isn't said that she's not human. And she seems far more human than most of the protagonists of this manga Miura you mean ... ??
  8. O

Is Guts still human ?

Well i guess that you can't say that being powerful means to be inhuman, for instance you can take Silke, who may be in some cases much more powerful than Guts (well even Guts is astonished by what she can do ;D) And also IMO, Guts is also fighting to "keep his humanity" in some way, because...
  9. O

something I thought up.

I don't totally agree with you ... because even though Griffith seems to be the same as before, I guess after he has reincarnated into a new body, he might feel as if reborn with some past memories , thus he wants to be sure of his decisions (such as, if it is still really worth taking his own...
  10. O

something I thought up.

Could you explain a bit why I should remove this ? I guess that after their little meeting in the snowy graveyard, Griffith clearly showed he didn't care much about what would happen to Guts. Isn't it ?
  11. O

something I thought up.

I think this is out of question, because why would Griffith do such a thing ? ??? He just saved Caska, and she is the "mother" of the body Griffith lives in now, and we saw that because of that baby's mind, Griffith couldn't control his body !!! I think that Griffith doesn't care too much about...
  12. O

Idea's true plans and Guts's true destiny, and the happy ending.

Woah ! what an interesting theory ;) but there are some things I haven't well understood : - Why should IDEA be overfed ??! I guess it doesn't matter how much it eats ??? -Also, you said that Griffith follows the path Casualty (or IDEA if I'm not mistaken) has chosen for him, but we should...
  13. O

Where does Ganishka get his powers from?

and with big teeth :D like on page 20 of chaptre 231,I guess the top drawing might be a clue of what Ganishka's Apostle form may be ^^
  14. O

Where does Ganishka get his powers from?

According to what Ganishka said at the end of chapter 231 i guess we can assume that He is an Apostle, and he wants to go against casualty by not following "God" (aka the Hawk)! Also, I think he knows (or believes he knows :) ) the power of "God", and he seems so confident that he is surely...
Top Bottom