Recent content by orthogonal

1. O

Eclipse in Texas 2024

Hum... Why do you ask? :magni:
  2. O

Speculations on the proto-God Hand in episode 362

Yes I was going to edit after I saw you edited your post. Also I mixed up the post you pasted and this topic (concerning Void's origins).
  3. O

Speculations on the proto-God Hand in episode 362

I like the (baseless) idea that Void rushed his first attempt to do whatever he wants to do. He subsequently lost to SK & co. and decided to elaborate a thousand year plan to achieve his (or the IoE's) goal. I can't remember if I read this here or not. But I definitely read here an interesting...
  4. O

Things you disliked when you were younger but learned to like overtime

I'm not that old but the taste for coffee and wine came with time (still can't drink whiskey though!). The converse is interesting too: for some time now I find some food to be too sweet to my taste, despite the fact that I used to binge candies until my late teens. In a different fashion, I...
  5. O

Episode 373

I feel like nothing happened in this episode except the contact with the Kushans. I had hope after episode 372 which I kind of liked (even though not much happened in it either...). I was really hoping for the continuation to be dense and straightforward. Not sure I will keep reading the...
  6. O

Episode 372

Can someone share the name of the new arc please?
  7. O

Berserk Community Re-Read: Volume 2 (current)

Hi SkullKnight.net I know neither the original text nor the English translation but in the French translation, on page 50, Guts says to Puck "Quel intérêt y a-t-il à survivre sans mener l'existence que l'on désire, d'ailleurs ?" which translates to "What is the point of surviving without...
Top Bottom