Recent content by osca

1. O

A Berserk Music Video That Used Manga Scans

Yeah the video is pretty awesome im impressed with some of the effects done at the beggining (The Gutts bleeding, Skeletons rising, the slight rotation around guts.) That was cool. The music was eh. I mean beserk in my opinion isnt that hard of rock. The instrumentaion was fine and such just the...
  2. O

Your Daily Internet Fix

www.explodingdog.com was already mentioned I love that site. www.toothpastefordinner.com ------ www.penny-arcade.com | www.whiteninjacomics.com > Are all great comic sites. www.kingdomofloathing.com _______| www.skullknight.net just for the love of beserk...
  3. O

Could you bring yourself to do it?

I could say right now it depends on the feeling of the moment. I mean if I was in guts situation, of course. As far as Guts knew he was about to die anyway. No matter how many limbs he suffered he wanted to make her pain as little as possible. For me it would have to be something fairly...
  4. O

Cannibal! The Musical

Wendigo...
  5. O

Spider-Man 3/Black Costume

Well maybey the way im seeing it is making the Murders/Rapes a bit more dark. It would be like making a Batman movie based on the Dark Knight sketches. Its raw, probably how a superhero would be in real life. Anyway on the subject of a good villian you could do Morbius I guess. I mean that...
  6. O

Cannibal! The Musical

Yeah this movie is a classic, not alot of people know about it. "Hey watch out for that bear trap." "what?" "FUCK!!! AHHHH" that was my favorite scene lol. Its hard to get your hands on though I know a friend who downloaded it somewhere. If you like that movie you should definetly check out...
  7. O

Omg I cant believe you said Carnage wouldnt be interesting? Man in the comics Cassidy was dark, serial rapist/murderer turned super villan was pretty rad when I first read it. It would probably put a much darker mood on the whole series. Not to mention the fact that carnage was the one who could...
  8. O

Happiest moment in Berserk

it hasnt happend but I must say when I frist saw the anime before reading the manga. My first reaction was I wanted to see Griffith killed. That will still probably be my happiest moment heh.
  9. O

FFVII - Dirge of Cerberus

Yeah I went to one of his concerts in San Fran last year.
  10. O

Sorry for the mis-spelling, Ive actually met him. He signed my FF7 booklet.
  11. O

Oh heh. I was like, No that is Venom-spiderman, im looking at my comics right now even the white on his hands shows it. Too bad its an edited version =(
  12. O

One thing im getting annoyed with is the fact they keep making this FF7 stuff. I mean if they really want to make the money dont they understand all we want is a good game? Good Game = Time + Effort + Noboru Uematsu. But its sad in this hyped up world where everyone wants a game NOW, that...
  13. O

Battle Angel Alita

I remeber watching the video I think. Its the one with the City in the sky right and they find her body in a trash heap? That was a pretty awesome movie, kinda sad but it was good. I didnt realise it was still an on going manga.
  14. O

Well now if they went with Harry as the Hobgoblin that would be incorrect. Because the Hobgoblin is supposed to be a Scientist who stumbles across the Green Goblins old works while Harry is in a Mental Hospital. That is definetly venom which no one can deny because of the chest insignia. One...
  15. O

Saddest moment in Berserk

For me in the anime it was when guts cuts his arm off, and then getting pinned down again that one was definetly sad. Then again when Guts is in disbelief that Griffith sacrificed all of them. That was pretty disheartening too.
Top Bottom