Recent content by Outro

1. O

Episode 243

So does anyone think the new spirit is the moon boy's protector? That could explain why the croc went away once it made eye contact with him in 240. Vritannis is so close, yet so far away. I want to see if some people's speculation about Azan coming back into the story are true or not.
  2. O

PS2<BERSERK>NEW PICTURE

I am & it is good.
  3. O

Guts' desires for sacrifice

Re:Gut's Desires For Sacrifice Guts couldn't sacrifice Caska even if he wanted to: she's branded for sacrifice already & can't be used again. I doubt Guts will sacrifice his companions (Farnese, Serpico, Isidro, etc.) if he wants to stay human/out of God Hand's possession, but I do believe...
  4. O

Episode 243

After Saiki or whoever else does it gets the actual chapter next week.
  5. O

Episode 243

I guess that pic adds weight to the "moon child = Guts'/Caska's child" theory. That or Guts is hallucinating in his state of mind. I hope it's the former.
  6. O

Will Skull Knight betray Guts?

Skull Knight admitted to wearing it in episode 237 (when he talks to Guts & Schrieke at the beach).
  7. O

Does Ganishka really knows the presence of Guts

Ganishka is the Kushan Emperor taking/who's taken over Midland. He's an apostle who's going against Griffith & his Band of the Hawk/Falcon. I haven't read any translation that links him directly to God Hand.
Top Bottom