Recent content by Palance

1. P

Looking for Berserk cels/sketches

Very very cool!!!!! So glad i checked in after such a long time away from the forums. I'm a huge fan of Zodd, and that's a great shot to own - do you have it framed? Feel free to check mine out here - it's a collection i'm slowly building up, but as Killua said, these things are super hard to...
  2. P

What's the pride and joy of your Berserk collection?

I'm with Joa and would follow with my Zodd cel:
  3. P

Super Awesome BERSERK Gashapons!!!

Mine turned up yesterday and just opened them.... really really excellent figures and highly recommend them for anyone - especially the secret Puck :puck:. I assume that you always get a full set when you buy a box, plus two extras (mine were Slan and Femto) so it's well worth following that...
  4. P

Kits at Wonderfest 2009

Wowee... that really does look incredible. Particularly like the detail of human Zodd in his mid-rift (check the gillgill site for more pics). I would definitely consider getting it buuuuuuuut I have absolutely no idea what i'm doing with kits. This would 100% make me buy my first one, but...
  5. P

Super Awesome BERSERK Gashapons!!!

Ahh too cool. Have to agree that SK looks the neatest, but i would be most interested in Guts and Zodd v.1 & 2. I'll get a box and will certainly be in touch. Thanks for the links guys!
  6. P

Media Blasters Remastering Berserk

All i want is a U.K release of the boxset :...-(. We've been left wanting for sooooo long now. :puck:
  7. P

Berserk TCG

Great, thanks Dennis. I'm keen to see what i'm missing, plus how alot of this translates. Heh.
Top Bottom