Recent content by phant112

1. P

Berserk AMV?

Nah I would never use that version.. it suXors compared the instramental... But as soon as I get my Berserk DVD's Im going to start work on it... Another good song I'm thinking of using for an AMV is Mad World by Gary Jelws (not sure what his last name it), its a cover of the Tears for Fears...
  2. P

Berserk AMV?

Im going to make a Berserk AMV so soon as I get my DVD's... But its not to a song like Dead Bodies Everywhere etc etc... Im goin gto use an instramental... A song from Apocalytica - Path I think that the mood it presents often fits Berserk, also its a good song too... as for a cheap video...
  3. P

New Berserk Movie?

Oops... ;D sarsasm is hard to read sometimes ... forgive me :-\
  4. P

Rare Dragon Slayer Replica for Sale

If I was ever to get one, I would only have it on display, I would only use it if someone pissed me one considerably ^^...granted that i could even lift it AND swing it... but I would just drill it to my wall or something... that or put it in a case...
  5. P

Any hope for Casca?

Re:any hope for casca???? Well im not sure waht Muira said exactly, but someone posted that he said Berserk would have a "happy ending" im just going off what was posted.
  6. P

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

You know i dont think i could pick a "most trucked-up" moment... as there are alot of them in Berserk.. one of the things that make it so great...the No Holds Barred apporach when dealing with nudity/sex/violence... but some of the orgy scenes were pretty messed up... Im pretty desensitized...
  7. P

New Berserk Movie?

You should get a smack for that.... Comeon, Vin Diesel cant even act, if there ever was a Berserk live action movie (something Ive contemplated writing even) the person playing Gutts would have to have some degre of acting ability, let alone have the sature (granted Vin does have that.. but...
  8. P

Rare Dragon Slayer Replica for Sale

holy crap... i have drooled the most i have in the last 2 minutes (reading this post) then i have since i was a baby... I am currently in the mist of starting a sword collection, and if i could ever get a replica of the D.S i would be in heaven. But I would only want one that was made of steel...
  9. P

The Anime

Well the latest rumor that I have heard is that they plan to do a second season after the manga is finished being written so that they have all the source to work with... Although to me the events of the manga after the eclipse far out weight what can be done in 1 season... Sure season one...
  10. P

Any hope for Casca?

Re:any hope for casca???? I meant that I covered everything that I wanted to talk about.... Well as for Caska killing herself? This I doubt would happen as she plays a vital role to Gutts... Granted she is already scared of Gutts as he tried to rape her... although in my mind he wasnt trying...
  11. P

Griffith's Childhood

Well glad I was a help.
  12. P

Griffith's Childhood

I didnt mean it like you were ignorant.. i was just answering your questions and whatnot...
  13. P

Who will repair the DS?

Well it hasnt been in the excess of 2 years since he first got it fixed has it... im pretty sure a sword that size is meant ti take a beating.... hell even his old sword that he killed 100 men with didnt break then... so im sure the D.S has alot of "life" left.
  14. P

Griffith's Childhood

Well as for the past of Griffith and his determination I cant really tell you... but as for him getting the behelit, that was all destiny, from the moment he got it, to the moment he finds it in the water, was all destiny... Near the end of the anime, or in the manga, cant remember which exactly...
  15. P

Any hope for Casca?

Re:any hope for casca???? Obviosly I'm a little late in replying to this post but here it goes. (everything beyond here is my opinion[just saves me from typing IMO every paragraph]) As for the state Caska is in, it is very crusial (sp) to Gut's world at the moment. It's the driving force for...
Top Bottom