Recent content by pinoycosplay

1. P

My personal favorite Berserk amv

Just uploaded my husband's old school Berserk AMV, it's my fav berserk amv, but i am admittedly biased. However, he was the one who got me to love Berserk, so he does the video editing and i do the cosplaying. I think you guys will enjoy it...
  2. P

Berserk Tattoo

I've loved berserk long enough now that I am thinking it would be ok for me to get a Casca located tattoo and not regret it. I was toying with the idea of getting a real branding artist to make the brand. What do you guys think? Brand or tattoo?
  3. P

Would you prefer a live action tv show or a live movie trilogy?

Personally I would love a live action tv series that is 13 hour long episodes a season and runs at least 3 seasons. however if the movie trilogy was done by Peter Jackson and had 5 hour extended versions, I could go for that also.
  4. P

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

Naturally I have to put my girl Casca first along with Guts. Personally i enjoy Gut's simplicity.
  5. P

My Caska Cosplay

Saw other cosplay pics here so thought I would add my latest Berserk cosplay. If there are any Berserk cosplayers that live in the Midwest or go to the Naka-Kon convention please let me know. I would love to get a professional group shot. Thanks :-)
Top Bottom