1. Q

I'm late, and it's yours.

Happy birthday :)
  2. Q

Happy New Year SK.net!

Happy new year! :serpico:
  3. Q

New Berserk Anime for 2016

- weird looking crow - like the pool of blood /bones. - absolutely horrible walking animation. - surprisingly, the zoom-in of the promo picture was not terrible. (not good, but not atrocious) - the "wrap around" camera motion was cool. - skeleton attack: meh. - finally, something hand-drawn...
  4. Q

Oh man, this preview picture looks bad. It may be test footage, but it looks completely CGI. (and not even partially hand-draw) (I don't have a trained eye for recognizing CGI, so please correct me if I am wrong.) Having a completely CGI movie would make it look more consistent, but I doubt that...
  5. Q

Well, I was excited for a second. Then I remembered everything that was missing in the movies. Is it even possible to salvage the berserk movies with OVA's? And if we are dealing with a lesser version of the original, can it at least be consistent story-wise without forcing things to work...
  6. Q

Hello everyone :)

Thank you. :serpico: Thanks for the warm welcome. :) And indeed, I meant SkullKnight.net. And it is true: I was on the net, skulking there at "knight." :ubik:
  7. Q

Hello everyone :)

Hello fellow berserk fans! I've been lurking on Skull Net for a while, and I've decided to make the big jump into the community. Anywho, I'll introduce myself: I'm Quiller (named after my favourite spy series of the same name), an 18 year old university student from Canada with a passion for...
Top Bottom