Recent content by RAmpaGE

1. R

Guts's inevitable death?

Well, I really don't feel sure enough to give any honest opinnion on the "Caska killing Griffith" matter. Being insane must be a nightmare. She actually said that, in the Dreamcast game, didn't she? Though I don't know if that is actually considered a chapter of the saga. Btw, when she...
  2. R

Guts's inevitable death?

What I mean is he won't kill himself. He won't put his sword through his heart or anything like that, even if he were the center of the whole problem he wants to redeem himself for. If he died, someone else would be the responsible. He's too cold to throw himself off a cliff when losing his...
  3. R

Anybody see this particular anime?

Grave of the Fireflies (Hotaru no Haka). Damn. I downloaded this and watched it in an afternoon when I had nothing else to do. During the movie, all I could do was keep my eyes wide open, kinda wondering "is this really an anime"? It sure isn't an typical one. Anyway, I keep in my computer every...
  4. R

Guts's inevitable death?

Now THAT would be stupid. Griffith'd never do that. He's survived torture for a whole year, sacrificed everyone he ever loved (or as close to that as possible) to commit suicide in the end? C'mon. Even after all he's done, there's still some feelings and moral values within Griffith. If nothing...
  5. R

Guts's inevitable death?

I really doubt Caska and Guts will ever again be the happy couple. Actually, they can even end up happy (and alive), but like big brother and little (child little) sister. But that would still be too bright for Berserk's universe. I think it's more likely that she'll die. When you think about...
  6. R

Idea's true plans and Guts's true destiny, and the happy ending.

Let me try to translate that (I'm making a free interpretation of this): "It seems to me that the Idea was based on the principle of the collective inconscient, the accumulation of basic religious principles that we inherited from our ancestors that thought for the first time about the concept...
Top Bottom