Recent content by Regent

1. R

Episode 246

The man makes a point.... Who knows with Berserk though, we might suddenly get 5 volumes about her childhood thrown in....
  2. R

Episode 246

I guess Guts would have to throw on the Beast armor and cut him in half, in like two shots. That would be pretty sweet.
  3. R

Episode 246

Maybe she just gets a lot of sun?
  4. R

Episode 246

Yes..... What do you think Guts will do if he learns of the impending wedding between Griffith and the princess. Will he continue with his current goal of reaching the Elf King, or will he decide to crash the wedding party.....
  5. R

Episode 246

It makes sense. Hopefully she won't have to endure the same horrific trials.....
  6. R

Episode 246

I think Guts reaction will be somthing like this..."When you regard each other as brothers, and that mans ambition crumbles, then it is your destiny to die. You cannot escape your fate!!!"
  7. R

Griffith

Im a bit confused on whats happened to Griffith at the 2nd eclipse. Griffiths been reborn as a human? Or has his son simply taken his form? Or are there 2 Griffiths now, one being Femto? Please Help!
  8. R

What happens?

???I've finished volumes 1-5 of the Anime and read a lot of peoples reviews of the manga. Has Guts acheved his vengence against Griffith yet?
Top Bottom