Recent content by Rus

1. R

Stupid Stuff We Really Want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tytIghTAFw&feature=player_embedded#! :troll:
  2. R

Blade Runner 2: Electric Sheep Boogaloo

I still remember this :troll: I don't know if i actually want to see a sequel, probably not. I have to admit that i loved the first movie and i still got to read the books !!
  3. R

Does a lot of gaming affect you ...

I did a bit of googling. The closest thing i found is this this. I think this might interest you, i believe that you should visit the doctor again (or maybe get a second opinion).
  4. R

The SK.net forum anniversary

Awesome, is it really 10 years ?? I never realized that this forum this old is. I've been visiting Sk.net for a couple of years now, mostly lurking. I got to admit that this here is the best forum ever :D Happy 10th Anniversary !!!!
  5. R

Hill of Swords AMV

I like it. I loved the track when i heard it the first time. I think that it's really awesome, the video you made really fits the song. Keep up the good work Griff !!!
  6. R

News & Not News Megathread

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2011/06/new-cigarette-warnings-unveiled.html New Cigarette Labels...
  7. R

What if the manga wasn't titled Berserk?

This ! Oh yeah : Adventure time, C'mon, grab your friends, We'll go to very distant Lands With Puck the Elf , And Guts the Human, The Adventures'll never end, It's Adventure Time! :schnoz:
  8. R

Episode 322

Awesome ! Thank you (now i want to read the dialog even more :ganishka:). I don't know, looking at this episode, i can't help but think that Miura has a lot of fun when he draws Isma.
  9. R

Movies to look forward to

Nice, awesome pictures ! I think that Martin Freeman is perfect for the role of Bilbo Baggins.
  10. R

Adventures in YouTube

Wow !!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVkdfJ9PkRQ
  11. R

Episode 322

Haha Nice !! I didn't notice that :ubik: I'm guessing we'll get to see the Sea god in the next episode (i think he will be quite pissed off because Guts is messing with his heart :ganishka:) Then in the episode after that hopefully we'll see some merrows action.
  12. R

Episode 322

Awesome episode !!! Can't wait to see the dialog between the boss and Isidro. I loved page 7 with Isidro threw the mini bombs into the tentacle. They sure are scary :D. Thank god we have another episode next week. I can't wait to see what the sea god looks like!!!
  13. R

New Berserk animation project confirmed

My guess is that they are going to tell us what part of the story is going to be in the movie. Or perhaps a date, well we'll see :D Judging from the trailers we got so far you may be right !
  14. R

Movies to dread

I totally agree with you Incarnation. The trailer looked really nice, now i really look forward for this movie ! However something tells me that the slow motion scenes were not only for the trailer... well we'll see.
  15. R

What do you think Schierke wants to say?

I want to thank you Puella for pointing it out. At first i didn't pay any attention to it, i couldn't wait to see the sea god so to tell you the truth i skipped the first pages pretty fast. I've been thinking about this all day and i believe that Schierke felt kind of relieved after seeing the...
Top Bottom