Recent content by SaiyanDevilRazz

1. S

My own sword

You have told me a very interesting story my friend. Do you have msn? Let us chat.
  2. S

My own sword

Re: My own Dragon Slayer replica you are 100% right about the master thing I would like to obtain your idea of master and one day teach others that are crazy enough to try it. I really like the 2x4 idea and that is my new goal. I have inspired one of my close friends to get a similar one made...
  3. S

My own sword

Re: My own Dragon Slayer replica yes well that is the task if my body cant take it then I shall destroy myself trying. lol the door in the sky I will ask them next time I see them does seem like a bad idea to me. I have no name for it yet I am working on it I know it sounds impossible but...
  4. S

My own sword

Re: My own Dragon Slayer replica thank you all very much for all the feed back. as for the width it is wider then my head do you mean thickness?. It originally was a replica but now it is my own weapon you could call it a wannabe DS but it is now turning into something totally new thats why i...
  5. S

My own sword

Re: My own Dragon Slayer replica lol yes it will destroy any thing in its path thats for sure. no English is my first language i just suck at it lol. as for the swords progress it is only going to look less like the DS i am getting the half circles at the hilt cut off because they are getting...
  6. S

My own sword

Re: My own Dragon Slayer replica if you go to this post you can see the pics in hi res http://forum.theblackswordsman.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=503 I can pull off about 10 or 15 swings before I have to rest. I want to master it because no one thinks it can be done. as far as I know I would be...
  7. S

My own sword

hello all so i began making a replica dragon slayer let me show you all a picture let me know what you all think ? i know the extra part at the hilt does not look right but i have now decided that i want it to be useable the taper at the hilt makes it strong enough that it wont break when i...
Top Bottom