Recent content by Salty Kenny

1. Salty Kenny

Berserk related username ideas

StruggleandShuffle
  2. Salty Kenny

Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

I work on these when i have a little time to spare and im actually in the in the mood for it, so its literally 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there, half an hour if im lucky. So i guess overhaul, each piece takes like...i don't know 5 to 10 hours? P.S. If anyone catches you looking at my stuff...
  3. Salty Kenny

That's more than fair. here's a secret, Kenny is self taught, i know nearly nothing about creating light and shadow, i'm literally walking in the dark, slowly learning as i go.
  4. Salty Kenny

Its been a while, with the new job and everything but i finally managed to scrape up some time to finish this, I hope you'll enjoy it. The Elder Ones P.s. Hopefully, the next one won't take as long. Oh and of course, enjoy your Valentine's Day everyone!
  5. Salty Kenny

Episode 363 (January 22)

It think it wouldn't be as interesting if Griffith couldn't actually experience, see/feel what the Moon Light Boy does and vice versa.
  6. Salty Kenny

Rathtub's Arts n' Doodles

Worth it...
  7. Salty Kenny

Rathtub's Arts n' Doodles

Just dont tell Zodd he looks adorable, he will probably kill you. God i wanna rub his belly!
  8. Salty Kenny

Episode 363 (January 22)

She sees him in a whole new light.
  9. Salty Kenny

Episode 363 (January 22)

My dream scenario, Guts is the first to meet the "Boy" alone (already very happy thats happening)......Casca feels something(mother instinct, i dont know), runs outside and the first thing she sees is Guts, on his knees, crying....(maybe), hugging the child, saying hes sorry for the all the...
  10. Salty Kenny

Eating chourico and running around grape vines, no one as managed to bring a tear to my eye so...

Eating chourico and running around grape vines, no one as managed to bring a tear to my eye so quickly and in such few words.
  11. Salty Kenny

Episode 363 (January 22)

I had too, it was stuck in my head........im sorry.
  12. Salty Kenny

Episode 363 (January 22)

Probably just some magical creature, and SK just happened to be in the right spot, holding a carrot at the right time.
  13. Salty Kenny

We can handle our filth, stop on by...........huh, that should be our country's motto right there.

We can handle our filth, stop on by...........huh, that should be our country's motto right there.
  14. Salty Kenny

Episode 363 (January 22)

I wonder how Gaiseric actually "survived" the Eclipse.
Top Bottom