Recent content by Salty Kenny

1. Salty Kenny

Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

Glad you enjoyed it DirtiestM. P.S. No that's not Serpico.......i get it, the closed eyes thing. No, that's just a random elvish/pixie fairy type creature enjoying her how flute melodies. If everything goes according to plan and if i have the time, you will see a sprite version of Serpico in...
  2. Salty Kenny

Patreon Revival - New Tiers, New Perks, New Podcasts

Glad to see those new avatars put to use, love that banner.
  3. Salty Kenny

What Are You Playing?

After 3 , abandon the numbers...
  4. Salty Kenny

Then finish 30% of it, then leave it be, forget about it....then eventually you'll look back at it and hopefully the passion will come back, then 60% will be done, hence and repeat, until you feel like you've reached your 100%.
  5. Salty Kenny

Thank you, really, particularly the part about my stuff getting better, means a lot, really, I hope to make more of these also.
  6. Salty Kenny

Yeah, i eventually post my stuff on there too.
  7. Salty Kenny

Thank you Grail. Oh and if you think looking at my drawings is like eating a tasty cake, then get ready to put on a few pounds. That's why i drew those little paths, to make it easier for people to walk through it, forgot to draw some sign posts though.
  8. Salty Kenny

Sisterhood of the Traveling Sprite's #2 (A little peace before they set off for their big adventure)
  9. Salty Kenny

Things That Make You Happy

A couple of months back, my 2 year old niece just happen to see my PC boot up, during that process, random stock images appear, one of those we're a bunch of penguins, now everyday she sees me, she grabs a sheet of paper, a pencil, runs towards me, seats on my lap and asks me (in her own way) to...
  10. Salty Kenny

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  11. Salty Kenny

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

We all should be used to it by now!
  12. Salty Kenny

Things That Make You Happy

Having a little bit of free time, pick up a sheet of paper, a pencil and just letting my imagination go buck wild, that thankfully still brings me a lot of happiness.
  13. Salty Kenny

What is Guts striking at in this picture?

My hopes and dreams...
  14. Salty Kenny

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

April 14th! Spring babies!
Top Bottom