Recent content by SamNeillium

1. S

Flaws in the 1997 Anime

I'm actually rewatching it right now for the first time since the movies came out. I forgot how long and pointless the filler was.
  2. S

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Tell that to the two CG series airing this season.
  3. S

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Time to put my rose-tinted grasses on. :badbone: ...it's not working.
  4. S

Berserk Saga Project News

This wasn't in the movie, right?
  5. S

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

I really want to see the demon child wandering the land looking for hugs in the next animation. Even if it means having a silly flashback...
  6. S

I'll be interested to hear what the differences are between the two versions and what the running times actually are. It seems like they've been listed from anywhere between 110 minutes to over 120. I think... :???:
  7. S

I demand screencaps! :azan:
  8. S

They sure are taking their time. I guess they didn't want it to be too close to the "theatrical release" in May. Cuz ya know... that would really affect sales and stuff. Right? At this rate we won't get the third movie for another year. :puck:
  9. S

It's pretty hip. :carcus:
  10. S

I think the English dub premiered in Japan back in December.
  11. S

CG orgies and sensitive nipples. :ubik:
  12. S

That might be difficult without Guts Junior. :slan:
  13. S

Didn't the first movie premiere on something similar before the blu-ray/dvd release?
  14. S

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler [Review]

It starts about a third into volume 4 and goes about half way through volume 6.
  15. S

The only reason I could see them delaying it a bit would be if they wanted to include a special sneak peek of the rest of the Berserk project or something. They probably won't have anything to show for a while though.
Top Bottom