Recent content by Sayfallah

1. S

Episode 370

Keeping up with the episodes post 364 and this community I've come to realize Aazealh, Walter, Griffith, Grail and the other veterans seem to know how to continue the story better than Mori and Studio Gaga. No disrespect meant to them, and of course they knew Miura, but when looking into it from...
  2. S

Games to look forward to!

Pretty much can play on all platforms except IOS. And the Ouya. Ever played Oxenfree or similar games? Those kinda small tidbits of a unique story mixed with unusual gameplay mechanics. What Remains of Edith Finch is a good one for example, even though it was a walking simulator for a large part...
  3. S

Games to look forward to!

GTA 5 created a lot of good memories for me. But not that excited for GTA 6 because I tend to gravitate away from playing many AAA games since they're so long by the end of it it's not even enjoyable and you're just finishing because "oh well I've come THIS far". I still haven't played Elden...
  4. S

Episode 369

I think that's the unavoidable path that will people take. Especially with AI art bots that are good one could construct their own epilogue version of Berserk with their own headcanon in the not so far off future. It'll end up like the Bible where there's 73 versions, choose your creed. After...
  5. S

Episode 369

@Alonne With Hanarr and the rest of the astrals disappearing the only chance for Guts to get a significant upgrade comes from Skull Knight who I imagine in this version will just showcase the new weapon's might by killing more blobs. As for everyone's disappointment, Youtubers whose whole...
  6. S

Episode 368

It's really hard to imagine how people who worked with Miura for so long made such mistakes.. did they just forget about the Berserker armor? They are already adding scenes and must've known they were gonna add them for very long. So you make Skullknight.. like that but Berserker armor you can't...
Top Bottom