scaler26's latest activity

• scaler26
    scaler26 reacted to Gobolatula's post in the thread Remembering Kentarou Miura with Like Like.
    Miura's art crosses my path in one way or another every single day. And every time I see it, it still sets my heart ablaze with...
  • scaler26
    scaler26 reacted to puella's post in the thread Remembering Kentarou Miura with Like Like.
    Sensei, I miss you and I miss those days I could read a new episode after waiting a long time. However, it's still great to read the...
  • scaler26
    scaler26 reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Remembering Kentarou Miura with Sad Sad.
    Three years already...
  • scaler26
    scaler26 reacted to bodhista's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    wow. {personal vent here that i'm sure ya'll have had many time already}... so, Mori started out by selling everyone on this idea...
  • scaler26
    scaler26 reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    To be fair, we stopped doing continuation episode reviews on the podcast 6 months or so ago, because they were such a huge bummer to...
  • scaler26
    scaler26 reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    You did not seek one to begin with. You just came to complain that we are too critical of the Continuation. I'm under no obligation to...
  • scaler26
    I make no assumption, I just replied to what you said. I did ask you what your point was and why you are reading the continuation, but...
  • scaler26
    scaler26 reacted to Proj2501's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    I had hoped my own passion for the series and this continuation would eventually have been reignited, but, man, it sure is hard to get...
  • scaler26
    scaler26 reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    Daiba is Mori's window character at this point, "If I only I had control over these people..." Yeah, forget the devil in the details...
  • scaler26
    It's a way to avoid showing any meaningful interaction between Puck and Rickert. You guys aren't going to find a way to rationalize it...
  • scaler26
    scaler26 replied to the thread Episode 376.
    Forgetful Puck has been used before for comedic effect, but here it comes off as derivative and incoherent with what came before (which...
  • scaler26
    Daiba recognizes the Od (basically the "aura") surrounding Guts, which is that of a frenzied man, but is very surprised by it and...
  • scaler26
    scaler26 reacted to cijhho123's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    The pacing and paneling IS getting better on this episode, but it's simply a fanfic story-wise. I'm sad that the cast is so out of...
  • scaler26
    scaler26 reacted to Maco_2000's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    Honestly this seems to be going in a completely different direction from what Miura intended. It feels like they aren't even going for...
  • scaler26
    No one hates you John, but you seem in denial. Hitting "major plot points" doesn't matter if they're a travesty of what they should be...
Top Bottom