Recent content by scarredsword

1. scarredsword

Does Guts want to die, but is too good at fighting to do so?

Guts was content to die when the wolves attacked him, but his instinct made him fight back and survive. Guts has a deep seated life preservation instinct that overcomes even the deepest melancholies and causes him to keep fighting.
  2. scarredsword

Guts' physical scars

I suppose the majority of the fights do require Guts' expertise. But if he isn't careful of his health, he won't be any good to anyone. Even though it's kind of annoying, Silke is right to whine and worry every time he goes into battle because of the unhealed wounds and the fact that it gets...
  3. scarredsword

Guts' physical scars

Guts is a walking scar! And with his hair turning white in some places, it really makes me question his health. I think that Berserker Armor is taking a lot out of him every time he fights. It gives him strength, but at a great price. He just needs to sit back and let Serpico and Isidro shoulder...
  4. scarredsword

Another Skull Knight thread

Any chance he might be Guts' father? I know Gaiseric died centuries before Guts was born, but maybe Skull Knight can still father kids?
  5. scarredsword

Least Favorite Berserk Character

I'm going to say Gambino for selling Guts to that pedo for three silver pieces. Zodd, just because he's annoying. And yeah, that blonde chick for being such a ditz!
  6. scarredsword

How do you think Caska feels about Farnese?

Re: How do you think Casca feels about Farnese? It would be great if Casca's mind could be restored, as I miss her the way she was. She was good enough to fight at Guts' side and now has to be babysat. I think her mind is still there, but is made latent by the trauma she suffered at Femto's...
Top Bottom