Recent content by Semi.L

1. Semi.L

I made a manga series called "elder souls" and its is now ongoing

You like to draw comics, but it's okay if you can't now. You can keep drawing later if you get the chance.Good luck. :chomp:
  2. Semi.L

The Art of Semi.L

I took him to the supermarket. Ha, ha, ha, ha~ :iva: Thank you for your compliment! I'm glad you like my painting.
  3. Semi.L

The Art of Semi.L

His moon
  4. Semi.L

What are you reading?

I recently read books written by Ludwig Josef Johann Wittgenstein .I also read some light novels, otherwise reading monographs all the time is a little tired.
  5. Semi.L

Thank you. The heat is still going on. I'm getting used to it.

Thank you. The heat is still going on. I'm getting used to it.
  6. Semi.L

It's been so hot lately that I feel like I'm going to get sunstroke every time I go out...

It's been so hot lately that I feel like I'm going to get sunstroke every time I go out...
  7. Semi.L

The Art of Semi.L

Orange cat Guts
  8. Semi.L

The Art of Semi.L

Go to the supermarket
  9. Semi.L

The Art of Semi.L

Old photos
  10. Semi.L

The Art of Semi.L

Yes, not a single breed, but the color of its fur.Griffith based his painting on the Muppet Cat.
  11. Semi.L

The Art of Semi.L

I mean the kind of cat, ha ha ha.Felis silvestris catus These cats are clingy and tend to get fat. I think they look like Guts hahahahahahahahaha.
  12. Semi.L

The Art of Semi.L

Of course he's an orange cat! I'll draw it when I have time.:chomp:
  13. Semi.L

The Art of Semi.L

Griffith Cat
  14. Semi.L

What are your thoughts on western comics?

I see.I think the difference between them and manga is the narrative approach.I prefer a story with substance rather than watching superheroes.
  15. Semi.L

What are your thoughts on western comics?

I don't know what kind of comics you're reading.I like Tintin very much.It's full of adventures from the last century.
Top Bottom