Recent content by Senri

1. S

define evil

ah yes "criminals are not born,they are made" a quote by a murderer that blew half a school killings alot children in a town called Bathe (cant quite remember) after he killed his wife and detonated the bomb at the school,he killed himself leaving a letter saying that.Apparently he was another...
  2. S

The good and the bad of Berserk !

what you see is what you get
  3. S

Who would perfectly incarnate Caska in a Berserk movie ?

id say any brazilian actress,or halle bary.She's slender and a good actor, cmon ppl.But she deeply resembles the women of brazil judging from her appearence.
  4. S

Is Berserk alone suffering?

well dont hope,usually manga artists like their stories to be indetermined,or sad.But who knows.A good manga with sad and happy endings doesnt pertain to the truth as much as a sad ending.Becuase in reality in situations like this theirs alot of sad endings in this world.And in Berserk i wouldnt...
  5. S

Serpico

no one likes this guy but i find him interesting.From all the crazy monsters gatsus been fighting hes now been labeled a monster as well.But then there was that cliff fight with serpico and gatsu and serpico proved otherwise.His swordskills and tactics are better then gatsu i believe.But...
  6. S

Best Fights

the second zodd fight to me was the best.It wasnt to fast,these pictures arent puzzles you know you can make them out.IT just comes to show as well gatsus sword skills improving.Look now he can be on par with zodd in his regular form,if not better i belive with his new big sword,with that new...
  7. S

a question about gatsu

gatsu is at our point in his early 20's he should be growing hair but hes the ones that dont.Plus japanese you they dont have as much hair as the occidental race.
  8. S

Is Griffith Evil?

Mizar you should remember one thing which foreshadows griffith in the berserk manga.He says that he will make a country no "matter the costs",his ambition is straightforward narrowminded no more no less,he could care less.Lets not forget his amazing ability of charisma,he isnt very talkative for...
Top Bottom