Recent content by shadowman

1. S

Adventures in YouTube

Oh, don't worry, I didn't think your were going after me (don't shoot the messenger! :isidro:),  But yea, these guys were more focused on entertaining a 100 average American Berserk fans than going serious.  I swear the, the guy in the helmet seemed scared Aaz himself was gonna be there to smite...
  2. S

Adventures in YouTube

I'm not gonna keep defending these guys, but I did ask him about that Zodd and SK thing afterwards, and he told me he just went along with it when the guy in the audience said that, just to keep the panel moving. He mentioned that he didn't think that matched up with this site's timeline and...
  3. S

Adventures in YouTube

Oh I totally agree it was disrespectful and immature, even for a Saturday at midnight time slot. However, the guys really did seem to know what they were talking about when they actually stayed on topic. I liked it, but the whole time I was thinking, Aaz and Walter are gonna hate this...
  4. S

Adventures in YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8aPvmirLKI :idea:
  5. S

Regarding the recent server problems

HA! i totally fell for it! ...mainly because i saw it at 10pm my time on march 31st...... :slan:
  6. S

Easter

i made this few years ago, and thought you guys might enjoy it an easter everyone can enjoy
  7. S

Episode 253

yarg... its times like this i wish i knew japanese :'(
Top Bottom