Recent content by sibir

1. S

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

Besides Berserk, I've really enjoyed Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Claymore, Deadman Wonderland, D. Gray-man, Hellsing, and Tokyo Ghoul. I'm currently reading Boku no Hero Academia, Blue Exorcist, and Seraph of the End.
  2. S

Inktober illustration of Guts in Berserker Armor and the God Hand

Thanks so much for liking the art! I really enjoyed drawing it. :beast: I admit that I struggled somewhat with how to depict Femto's helmet. I was indeed going for the sharp shading in that screenshot and panel Bleac put up, though I probably made it look more fragmented than it really is...
  3. S

Inktober illustration of Guts in Berserker Armor and the God Hand

Tribute piece to undoubtedly one of the greatest manga series ever. I used black Faber-Castell pens and a Prismacolor pen for the red. My favorite designs have to be Void, Ubik, and the Berserker Armor when influenced by Guts's Beast of Darkness. With those eyes sewn shut, exposed brain, and...
  4. S

7 year manga reader, new member here

Hi Walter, thank you for welcoming me here! Excellent, thanks again for pointing me to the podcast. I will definitely check that out!
  5. S

7 year manga reader, new member here

Hello fellow Berserk fans, :ubik: I read the manga back in 2011 when I was in high school. 7 years later, I'm a medical student and still enjoy it immensely. Berserk continues to be one of my favorite manga for its gorgeous, detailed lineart, compelling protagonist, and engaging dark fantasy +...
Top Bottom