Recent content by sil

1. S

Serpico Apostle

I don't think Serpico will become an Apostle but the possiblity of him betraying Guts is very high.
  2. S

Farnese a witch?

Sonia has long hair, above image has the same hair style as Farnese Clothing is consistant with what Farnese would wear The eyes looks wierd thats all.
  3. S

Is it really a choice?

He had a choice, his life or someone else's He picked himself. Its a selfish choice, that shouldn't surprise Gatts
  4. S

Farnese a witch?

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_berserk_gi.html yes
  5. S

Farnese a witch?

Just when I thought Berserk was getting boring around Vol 26-27, that scene appears. Heh, a witch hunter now becoming a witch. Who would've thought that possible. I love to see her become a very powerful witch one day
  6. S

Farnese a witch?

I know the Farnese is still learning magic in the time frame the story is set in, but remember this is a PS2 game so it may not follow the norm Also if you've seen the Game Intro trailer, you'll see several scenes of Farnese (normal images of her) and that image above but in white flash by very...
  7. S

Farnese a witch?

I just watched the Berserk PS2 Trailer and noticed an interesting character in it Could this possibly be Farnese in her witch custome?
  8. S

Speculation of Universal Proportions. Ha!

reason why i think skullknight eats the behelit is to keep them away from mortals imho.
Top Bottom