Recent content by SilverSpider

1. S

Something about Griffith just doesn't seem right to me

Sorry, but I don't think it's that long of a jump from him stating that some people are meant to rule despite class status (a very Nietzschean idea like I said) and his statement that he will be king. He clearly always thought he's part of this special group of people. And both of those...
  2. S

Something about Griffith just doesn't seem right to me

If I may, - and this is at the risk of being flamed by Griffith lovers - I think this has already been used regarding Griffith, but the man literally lives by Nietzsche's philosophy or rather the Nazi version of it. He even states the idea to Guts once at some point in the Golden Age that he not...
  3. S

3 Berserk fanfics

Okay thanks! I'll do that right now :guts:
  4. S

3 Berserk fanfics

Yeah Short Hair was actually my very first and I also admit some of the stuff was just for a bit of sap. ^^; I'm a :casca: :guts: shipper and I guess it shows huh. About the posting, do you suggest I post them in separate threads or just modify my above post to have the texts there where the...
  5. S

3 Berserk fanfics

Hi guys. My first post on this forum so I bring you sacrifices offerings: three Berserk fics. Two Guts/Casca one-shot fics and one Griffith-centric one shot. Hope you like! Title: Touch Author: Silver Spider Rating: Light R, the lightest rating you can realistically give Berserk Genre...
Top Bottom