Recent content by Sir_Lachdanan

1. S

Episode 231

Re:chapter 231 no, it says "Reprodutive Tower", a bad trans for "Tower of Rebirth", where Queen Charlotte is imprisoned
  2. S

Episode 231

Re:chapter 231 Robbie, as you may know, i'm not fond to babelfish.... I used @nifty japanese/english translator and is far more understandable ;D
  3. S

Episode 231

Re:chapter 231 So Ganiska seem to be an apostle that want to rule the world, even if this means opposing Griffith..... And we must prepare for a battle between Shilat (Ganiska removed him from the "find griffith" quest, and assigned him to "defend the castle" quest ;D ) and "the intruder"
  4. S

Episode 229

We're overflowing here.... I hope Walter will not get mad ^^
  5. S

Griffiths Picture

:-X You put me in a difficult situation..... I dunno how to translate "savoiardo" :P ;D
  6. S

Griffiths Picture

Strix ! Is a pleasure to see you on a forum :'( (My avatar is also one of her masterpiece ;D )
  7. S

Episode 228

Thanks, i really need to laugh sometimes... ;D
  8. S

Episode 227

Re:227 is out I said rough, japanese isn't my language ;) I'm waiting for some real translation.... 8)
  9. S

Episode 227

Re:227 is out Rough trans: Grunbeld admit defeat in his human form....then he decide to transform himself in his true form... He trow a horseman (dunno where) and evolves himeself into a huge dragon.... Gatsu show no signs of fear, avoid grunbeld tail's attack and slice his iron-maded...
  10. S

Episode 227

227 is out Here the translation 8)
  11. S

Episode 220

Re:220 May 9th
  12. S

Episode 219

Puella...don't go mad... This kind of people will always exist.... Just laugh at it ;D
  13. S

Episode 211

Re:211 Griffith...LOL But your Guts has 2 eyes wide open !!!! :o
  14. S

Episode 205

Sorry the_squonk.... This is the way Miura chose to follow... However your avatar is funny....(ma te l'ho già detto ih ih ih).
  15. S

Episode 203

This episode is not funny.... Will Berserk become the Japanese version of Dungeons & Dragons ?
Top Bottom