Recent content by -Skyes-

1. -Skyes-

Hello everyone

I apologize, I think I expressed myself poorly, I still stumble over words in English. I should have said that he was never involved, as far as I know, in controversies and was not that publicly active, which is why I found it strange that he had haters, but I believe that these trolls simply...
  2. -Skyes-

Hello everyone

I am sorry you are going through so much trouble, especially including the nuclear waste. But on another topic, if you don't mind me asking: What do these trolls say negatively about Miura? I got curious since he lived a very secluded lifestyle and very little is known of him.
  3. -Skyes-

Berserk anime Character Sheets and Concept Art (97 and the movies)

Very true. This only emphasizes how much we still need to spread the word that the manga is the only source for the true Berserk experience.
  4. -Skyes-

Yeah, the intro is way off. I even considered downloading all the images and then uploading them here, but that would be too much of a hassle :sweatdrop:
  5. -Skyes-

I was browsing for character design tips, and found this little gem. I hope you guys like it: https://characterdesignreferences.com/art-of-animation-1/art-of-berserk
  6. -Skyes-

What Are You Playing?

Has anyone here ever played Battle Brothers? I am addicted to it, certainly recommend it! It's a mixture between Mount & Blade, Darkest Dungeon and Final Fantasy Tactics. On to Unicorn Overlord now :)
  7. -Skyes-

Can you identify "The Hero's Journey" in Berserk or any other writing tropes? (Kishotenketsu, etc)

Thank you everyone for the very kind comments and deep insights. I will certainly reflect on every word written here as I continue to study story structures in the hopes of becoming a better writer.
  8. -Skyes-

Can you identify "The Hero's Journey" in Berserk or any other writing tropes? (Kishotenketsu, etc)

Hello, first of all, I apologize for my bad English. I've been studying some narrative structures and noticed some differences between the Western and Eastern methods of storytelling. Some people, especially in the West, swear that you can fit the "Hero's Journey" into every fantasy story, but...
  9. -Skyes-

Episode 369

Where can I find such information, Puella? Not precisely, each person's reaction is different, and that is perfectly normal :)
  10. -Skyes-

Thoughts on Casca's trauma response?

If a woman were raped in real life by a demon in the middle of a demonic ritual filled with dark magic, while thousands of other demonic beings watched, the shattering of her mind would be the least of your worries. Also, the fact that Femto corrupted Guts and Casca's child with his demonic...
  11. -Skyes-

Does anyone have more information about Miura?

Thank you very much! I never knew of the existence of those, and I follow Berserk since 1997. Guess I'm just a slacking fan :void: . Miura is basically my idol, and I am very happy to read those information. I am new to this site (somewhat) and I'll search for those interviews and comments he...
  12. -Skyes-

A unique glimpse of the past

That's amazing! I still wonder how they color these pictures so well. Must be a lot of work.
  13. -Skyes-

Does anyone have more information about Miura?

Hello guys. Does anyone have more information regarding Kentaro Miura? All I've seen are 2 or 3 black and white pictures of him, and if I am correct, that he graduated in fine arts, but I'm not sure. And that he also have made 2 or 3 mangas in the past, like Miuranger, and Noa. Does he have...
  14. -Skyes-

The Art of Rapaz!

Thank you :) now I can see it. BTW, I love your art. Congrats!
Top Bottom