Recent content by smogass

1. S

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 63

caught up with it and it didn't disappoint, analyzing literature is not my strength so sometimes i may misinterpret things, so this really helps :P. I know u get it a lot but heres one more Thanks into ur collection :). do u prefer skull men :troll:
  2. S

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 63

been a while since i listened to skull boys, hope u didn't lose ur touch :ganishka:
  3. S

How do you think Berserk will end?

Not almost, you completely described ending to the manga you are talking about just need to change some names, its like if you forgot your dream you could quickly reread the manga and you'll remember it. :daiba: Anyway I hope Guts survives in the Berserk ending, big guy endured too much it would...
  4. S

Berserk Saga Project News

There are few ideal solutions : put Miura in charge or stop the project, both sadly are either impossible or unlikely. (Also I woudn't want Miura in charge since manga delay would grow even larger). Anyway they should stop go all artistic and iterpret or change the scenes as they wish, don't cut...
  5. S

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

Lunchbox I think you have problems with sarcasm. I mean it's not the first time. Regarding movie I don't plan to watch it, by the reviews it seems pretty terrible (that Griffith grinning look *puke*) and since I didn't watch the second movie , so even more I think it would be a waste of time...
  6. S

That's pretty crazy, I don't even watch good movies that much. If I may ask, what's so captivating about them that you keep rewatching them? Just really curious.
  7. S

Oh I do think they will add some additional scenes. Guts can't stand Griffith looking down on him after all. :guts:
  8. S

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

Seeing as how many said their favourite is Guts but not voting for him makes me think that this poll would be better without him. Like we would get more accurate numbers on people (second?) favourites. Well even then the voting probably won't produce those accurate results since there are always...
  9. S

Didn't watch all thing just skimmed through. Looks like they messed up many things as expected, didn't care at this point, but what caught my eye is what the hell was that giant woman apostle? :isidro: EDIT: Looked again it looks like it's snake baron. Was fooled first time I imagined him a...
  10. S

Haha, nice. Then according to what we know Skull Knight will be saving Rickert from apostles three days later. Makes me wonder what he did until then, maybe infiltrated the hawks and treated wounded then made to bring water just on return to see only Rickert standing. Anyway looking forward to...
  11. S

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

My first pick obviously goes to Guts. The second one was not as easy I had to choose between Skull Knight, Casca and Zodd. Chose Skull Knight in the end because at the momment he seems more interesting and well more badass. :badbone: P.S. It's interesting how no one mentioned Puck :puck:, oh well.
  12. S

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

I think it's "leave Casca alone". You can't take this review seriously but regardless its amazing. :ganishka: :ganishka:
  13. S

Podcast Q&A

Yeah, instead When and how do you think he will remove his helmet? Will it be in a fight like hes helmet will fall off after being hit or he will remove it himself (while talking for example)? Will it be comical (probably not) or serious situation?
  14. S

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 26

Agree with everyone who thought the movie review was hilarious, laughed hysterically on some parts. Noticed that the worse movie is the funnier podcast will be, so really looking forward to the next review. Also while listening to the podcast I started to wonder whether there are scenes at all...
  15. S

Don't like the idea of Guts being knocked down without breaking his sword. But whatever, since we know what really happened in that fight. :guts:
Top Bottom