Recent content by SpaceyLauss

1. SpaceyLauss

Episode 352

Such delightful news! :guts: What a great way to end the year.
  2. SpaceyLauss

Natts go at manga colorings...

Looks great Natt! Keep up the good work :ubik:
  3. SpaceyLauss

Natts go at manga colorings...

I really like that color of Griffith. Great work!
  4. SpaceyLauss

SPECIAL: Join our 2016 TV Series launch party

I also ran into this, I wound up emailing them and they activated the free trial about 30 minutes later.
  5. SpaceyLauss

Movies you've recently watched

I definitely had more fun watching Green Room, however it's been a while since I watched Blue Ruin. I think I'll have to revisit it one of these days so I can better compare the two.
  6. SpaceyLauss

I checked out the movie Green Room recently. I had seen the directors previous film Blue Ruin and really enjoyed it, so I expected good things. It totally blew me away. Very intense and realistic feeling. I was on the edge of my seat all the way through. Anyone else watched this one yet? I...
  7. SpaceyLauss

Oldboy is incredible! It's been a few years since I watched it last, but I remember the cinematography really standing out to me. I was also going to recommend I Saw The Devil. It's fantastic! One of my personal favorites. Choi Min-sik plays the villain in that one. Have either of you guys...
  8. SpaceyLauss

Episode 342

Thank you Mangetsu for posting the link, and many thanks to Puella for the translation!
  9. SpaceyLauss

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 69

Great episode! I'm glad you guys are continuing the re-read project, I've learned a lot from listening to them. Please keep up the hard work! :ubik:
  10. SpaceyLauss

Schierke Plushie

Wow that's really cute! I might need to message you regarding a Puck plushie :carcus: Looking forward to the Guts & Griff plushies!
  11. SpaceyLauss

100+ 'Uncollected' Artworks from Miura

This is so awesome! Thank's for putting this together Walter, I was surprised at how many of these I haven't seen this before.
  12. SpaceyLauss

Episode 341

Thank you so much for the summary Aazealh :ubik:
  13. SpaceyLauss

Episode 339

Thanks so much for posting the link, RaffoBaffo. And Aaz, thank YOU so much for posting the summary! What a glorious day yesterday turned out to be. I'm super excited to see the escape from Falconia, but even more so for what the future holds for Rickert! I have been hoping he'd encounter the...
  14. SpaceyLauss

Episode 338

Oh my god. This was so awesome, thanks Mangetsu.
  15. SpaceyLauss

Episode 338

Awesome news! :guts:
Top Bottom