Recent content by Spirit of Ukko

1. S

CnColors

Couldn't agree more... Awesome, specially the Ganishka one.
  2. S

FIFA World Cup 2006

Tomorrow France and Brasil will play (not against but i'd like to see that). Those games are must-see (at least second half).
  3. S

What does this mean to you?

Salad Fingers is not disturbing, not at all. It is just damn depressing. I think "Milkman" (or whatever) was disturbing enough (btw i think it has a "nice" music if i remember correctly).
  4. S

What does this mean to you?

Those Salad Fingers episodes are really depressing. Once I watched five of them on row and I just hoped they would end soon (I promised to myself that i would watch them and I did). I had not happy feeling afterwards. This "men from upstairs" was kinda intresting...
  5. S

Where did Berserk names originate??

Re: Why Femto? You are propably right. I just thought it means "fifth" when i first saw the name. It seemed so obvious, but i guess it's not... That is so easy to forget when it comes to speculating "bigger meanings" of words.
  6. S

Re: Why Femto? Ok, but i still think that it has something to do with the fact that Griffith was the fifth member of godhand. Obviously it has something to do with number five when it means fifteen and 10-15 . Miura might have just been playing with words that refers to number five though and...
  7. S

What are you reading?

Cant wait to get my hands on them. The fourth DT book is most boring yet (better than many other books though) so I kinda read it slowly. Btw Roland kind of reminds me of Guts...
  8. S

Re: Why Femto? Well, I've always thought that "Femto" simply means "fifth". It sounds like it and for example "fem" is a Swedish word for "five". I think it might be in other languages too but Swedish is only language I've been studying that has such word. This might be obvious but I'm just...
  9. S

What are you reading?

I must admit that i'm really lazy when it comes to reading "real" books. There are many books that i'm really interested of, but i just don't have enough patience. I'm still trying so now i'm reading "Lord of the Flies" by William Golding and "Dark Tower 4 - Wizard and Glass" by Stephen King...
  10. S

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

Ok so it is as i supposed it'd be. There are still a little bit more light colours in English release, but not much and it is definitely not distracting or anything... Only sligtly disturbing problem in English release in my opinion is that some speech bubbles are partially left out of pages so...
  11. S

Yeah, that's true I just checked. It is not in all panels where you can't tell that Casca's black or Griffiths hair is invicible. Griffiths hair is really gone in the Golden age (4) end (full page image) but i always thought that is was just some effect or something to make Griffith look...
  12. S

Your own Dragonslayer

You are a one lucky dude. I cant wait to see pictures! That blacksmith place looks really old-school fashioned (like middle age or something) and they have some interesting swords too. I think i have to someday take a trip to Austria and get my own. I just ask them to do the same kind of...
  13. S

Favorite Volume?

I've read from volume 1 to 9 and I have to say that those two are the best volumes this far. Vol 1 is just cool and it gives me nice memories. I bought it when i went to a rock festival and i had it in my bag during all the gigs (it has slightly rumbled edges). It was my first tough with Berserk...
  14. S

This might not be the right thread, but i ask anyway. So, I've always been thinking what the small text on volume 5 in the beginning of "Master of Sword, Episode 1" (page is 211) means. It is under second picture and says "special thanks to yago". Anybody know who is Yago and why is he thanked?
  15. S

CnColors

Yeah indeed, your pictures are amazing! I set your "Over the horizon" picture as my wallpaper before i was even registered (i lurked here as a guest little time). Most beautiful wallpaper i'we seen/had this far. Thank you for that!
Top Bottom