Recent content by StinkyTofu

1. S

New Collector Needing Help

who are you using now?
  2. S

Very true. I hadn't noticed that Turk. I have already emailed them and am waiting for a response. Thanks Turk for the response! :ubik: BTW, what do you think of AOW Zodd III? Is this a good statue? How much is shipping for a brand new one in the original packaging from Japan?
  3. S

So I just received my invoice for the "Guts Birth Feast" statue I ordered through shoppingmalljapan.com which I bought for 5000 yen. They used a 75 yen conversion rate for the dollar, but I checked online and the exchange rate is 80 yen. Is this normal? I have never bought anything from Japan...
  4. S

Sorry Gnomeking, but I already bought Guts Birth Feast from Yahoo Japan. Thanks for the offer though! :guts:
  5. S

Osama Bin Laden : Dead

I can only speak for myself, but today was a good day for me. As a vet and one who spent a tour in Iraq, as soon as I heard the news, I had to take a shot for my buddies who paid the ultimate sacrifice in Afghanistan and Iraq. I know that this news does not spell an end to the war on terror, but...
  6. S

Thanks for all the wonderful info you guys! Yea, the statue by berserkberserk looks awesome, but I currently don't have $300 to spend. I can afford $150 max right now, and there seems to be a lot of inexpensive Art of War statues on Yahoo Japan, around 5,000 yen for Guts. I'm just a little...
  7. S

Thanks for all the info Turkitage. I was actually looking on Yahoo Japan and had my eye on this one. http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpage12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp%2Fjp%2Fauction%2Fp232395522&sl=ja&tl=en&hl=ja&ie=UFT-8 But I'm a little afraid since I feel that there is no...
  8. S

Hey everyone, I'm a long time Berserk fan but never got a chance to start collecting Berserk statues. I'm looking to purchase my very first statue and was hoping to get some input as to what I should get. I'm really interested in the whole Art of War series, but don't have a lot of cash to...
Top Bottom