1. S

Greatest sword ever created

Fantasmorgasmic.
  2. S

Space Marine

Joygasmic
  3. S

Space Marine

Man, I'm really inspired by this. What tools did you use? Blur, Camel-hair brush, dodge, etc.?
  4. S

Space Marine

I would just like to add. That's friggin' awsome.
  5. S

Space Marine

Nice dude.. The sword, the stance.. it's very Gattsish
  6. S

my art thread

Wait.. is the one with the sword gatts? What's coming out of his ass?
  7. S

Gatts and the Berserk armor.. yet agian

Blah, I know this is like the third one I've done, but I already had the masks done, and wanted to experiment with some stuff.  Tell me what you think. (I'm back! Whoo!)
  8. S

Schierke Color Start

Yeah, I actually knew she is purple, but if you look at her and the surroundings, it seems like a very evil atmosphere, and red just seemed more devious.
  9. S

Schierke Color Start

Well, it's a start, I've been really lazy. Yeah. I'll finish it some time. Probably. Tell me what you think. I just noticed, the conversion to .jpeg ruined alot of the lines. It'll look a little better next time.
  10. S

Dun DUN DUNNN!!

Yep, lost children arc, when he sees the swarm of fairies going towards the town- I cut out the other page. This one does look kinda dull since there is no fire or anything chaotic like my last two, and I realized that I forgot to color in the DS's hilt. Still, the techniques I learned from...
  11. S

Dun DUN DUNNN!!

Hey guys! Again, I've been busy, and have hardly had time to color. And when I have had time, I have been experimenting with new techniques, and have been farther developing my own style. So, today, I would like to show you all a piece that I have done using these new techniques. I would say...
  12. S

Gatts and a burning forest 2

As I said earlier, there were a few things that I weren't satisfied with, so I went back and fixed them. I also made the resolution smaller and went over with a digital airbrush, so things look less grainy.
  13. S

Art Work

Hehehe, even you avatar got thrown out by angelfire.
  14. S

Art Work

Yarrr, I cannot see any of them, I think angelfire crapped on you. Try iownjoo.net.
  15. S

Gatts and a burning forest

Hey, everyone love that part where Gatts first gets the armor, gets eaten by an apostle, slashes it in half from the inside, and then strikes a cool pose before kicking Grunbeld's ass? Introducing my second big project! (The quality is better than the first, but due to fatigue in the last hour...
Top Bottom