Recent content by Sweval

1. Sweval

What are you watching? (television thread)

Right now I'm watching Psych (3rd?? rewatch) and a handful of anime on rotation being the new Digimon Adventure, Ace of the Diamond Act II and Gundam Wing (rewatch)
  2. Sweval

Movies you've recently watched

Recently watched Reservoir Dogs for the first time eh it was fine then last night I watched Digimon Adventure Last Evolution Kizuna 10/10 art
  3. Sweval

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

The first movies I remember watching are the original Star Wars trilogy so the franchise as a whole has a really special place in my heart as it does for others. I have a few problems with the Force Awakens, mainly its lack of actual characters but I did enjoy the movie as a whole. Rogue One...
  4. Sweval

Music that you associate with Berserk apart from anime/movie O.S.T.s

I'm not sure what the rules are on necroposting, reviving a dead thread or whatever here, so I'm gonna post here and hope its not wrong. Honestly I'm starting to associate the Beatles with Berserk and for a very chance reason. I just happened to have music on my phone when I was reading Berserk...
  5. Sweval

Does Guts want to die, but is too good at fighting to do so?

Alrighty guys, thanks for your input. I have been convinced.
  6. Sweval

I'm not entirely sure, obvioulsy Guts and most of the characters from Berserk are far from one-dimensiona, and I have just started the series, I'll try to keep posting my thoughts but as of right now, Guts strikes me as a man who is too damn good at what he does to get the peace he wants...
  7. Sweval

Nice te meeet all y'all

Thanks for the welcome, I noticed that my Karma has already been downvoted so I hope I havent done something terribly wrong.
  8. Sweval

The more and more I'm reading Berserk and to be fair I'm still on the Golden Age arc, but it seems like Gut's style of fighting is frankly rather suicidal/ If I recall correctly Griffith mentions that he's fighting like a man who wants to die while simultaneously desperately trying to survive. I...
  9. Sweval

Alien Retrospective (Spoilers Obviously)

Yeah Bret isn't stupid in an intellectual sense, but he seems rather I don't know, dull I suppose.
  10. Sweval

Alien Retrospective (Spoilers Obviously)

I wrote this a few months ago for another site i think, but I felt like posting it here, it's more a rambling than a retrospective but cut me some slack, this is a community board i am simply contributing. Hi everyone, today I felt like starting a discussion on one of my favorite film...
  11. Sweval

What Are You Playing?

Right now i'm cleaning up the 2013 Tomb Raider which I am absolutely loving, as well as on and off playing the Dragon Age series, I'm pretty late when it comes to most games I can count the number of games I've bought new on one hand so theres' that fact. Slowly also working my way through the...
  12. Sweval

Nice te meeet all y'all

Hi everyone, I'm new to SK and just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I just recently got into Berserk after watching the 1997 anime, which I loved. I'm currently reading the manga and loving it just as well. I suppose I should talk a little about myself. My other major interest include...
Top Bottom