Recent content by Sword

1. S

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

Most authors know how the story starts and how they want it to end. Having worked with many of them and being a close friend to one, it's a pretty good guess that Berserk does have an ending. But, well. It's pointless to know the ending without all the stuff inbetween. If you summed it up as...
  2. S

Kentarou Miura has passed away

The greatest story ever told by one of the greatest artists to ever live. I always knew he would never finish it, I just wished with all my heart I was wrong. I also hope no one comes and writes a bastardized ending to it. This is where the story ends on the greatest cliffhanger of all time.
  3. S

Episode 362

Been a while since posting. Great episode for sure. Couple things. I thought it was an interesting call back to when Charlotte was talking about the 5 angels the destroyed the kingdom in a single night but someone else said "wasn't it only 4" This implies a ascension I think and this episode is...
  4. S

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

I suppose I'll edit this later for a larger review. I just saw this movie and I just have to say, this was the biggest turd slap in the face of all the fans of the manga and the anime. When the Berserk Dreamcast game has better graphics (and faces) than the shitty CGI in this... well, you...
  5. S

Changes in Casca

I would laugh my ass off if the Elf king made Guts and Co hunt down some Mandragora to heal Casca. Yes, it seems that recovering her mind is central to the plot right now (And has been for quite a while). My first introduction to the series was all about Guts trying to get a cure through the...
  6. S

Despite what they say....

Am I the only one who thinks Guts was also "bred" like Griffith by causality and the Idea of Evil to further it's ends? Guts was CENTRAL to Griffiths mental state during his rise and fall, and we could argue Guts is the crux of his transformation. For all those guys saying Guts can "Struggle"...
  7. S

Skullknight's Sword and Shield

I've been wondering for a while (and can't seem to find anything about it in the search fuction) about Skully's Sword. It's apparently magical, and he can somehow bind it to form the beherit sword (IIRC) with all the beherits he swallowed. It slices through everything like it was cutting...
  8. S

Skull Knight

While I bet this has been stated, if Guts is following SK's path, perhaps we should use Guts to predict the past? Remember, if it was Five angels that "destroyed" the capital, one seems to have gone missing. While some speculate that SK may have been a God Hand, I would guess it's more likely...
  9. S

Does anyone think that Caska's just going to be fine after Elfheim?

Re: Does anyone think that Casca's just going to be fine after Elfhelm? It's more than likely #1. We know from the game that Casca acts as if she has just woke up from a bad dream.  She remembers Guts. Also, remember that the entire game is based on Guts getting her a cure. Once she gets it...
Top Bottom