Recent content by test_subject39

1. T

Guts better off with fake hand?

exactly my point is the that he needs to improvise with what he has lost
  2. T

Hey Ramen4ever where the hell did you get that pic :troll: thats the funniest thing ive seen all day lol... thanks alot i needed that
  3. T

physiotherapy is the key word in your case. but your the story has to do with possible muscle tissue damage as well as possibly nerve damage. and CnC your probably right about the training may have helped
  4. T

have you ever hurt you hand really bad(like break your wrist)? it won't ever be as strong again, so you have to make do with what you have. the other one may still work, but you tend to use the healthy one more and thats how you develop a style. so guts having lost his hand wouldn't have much of...
  5. T

well didn't gets get shot in the left hand when he fought the 100 mercenaries? he probably learned how to compensate from that point on, so it really wouldn't have to much of an effect on his skill with the dragon slayer
  6. T

Weapons List

I liked to see all the weapons with their names and the different armors. Kind of like when dark horse included some weapons descriptions, in the "Lone Wolf and Cub" Series. I know that some of the weapons in Berserk have not been named but i think it would be cool to have some info on the...
  7. T

Predict or create a Berserk ending with speculations :)

maybe Griffith will be something more like an absolute god and that would make guts the polar opposite of him. i don't think they can ever really come to an agreement where they can become friends again, because in Griffith's mind he did what he had to "to get his own Kingdom"
  8. T

Predict or create a Berserk ending with speculations :)

well my prediction is that griffith will challenge the godhand, and use guts in a way which will make them both transend beyond the godhand and destroy the Idea of Evil. maybe guts will realize what Griffith did and they will be in agreement or they maybe both might be what could be called...
Top Bottom