Recent content by The_Stick

1. T

Episode 205

Thanks Puella, you keep bringing me joy! :)
  2. T

Sad State of Affairs Indeed.

I wouldn't mind helping the community by scanning the current chapters from the current volume but my finances at the moment are tight. :-[
  3. T

Sad State of Affairs Indeed.

Rather than subscribing to YA if you can't, why not just order the current volumes from www.planetanime.com and at least get the scans from those volumes for the time being, then deal with someone getting a subscribtion to YA and willing enough to scan the future chapters for the community. ;)
  4. T

A BERSERK Star Wars ...

wwwuhhh? ;D
  5. T

Berserk R1 VA dub cast as of episode 5

Ah, I thought the first episode of the dub was dumb.  The other episodes after that were good though.  The quality of the DVD is real good too.  Its like the animation was newly drawn.     :o On the first episode, I thought the corrupt guards that harass Colette sounded like rednecks laughing...
  6. T

Berserk R1 VA dub cast as of episode 5

Guys get a grip, geez just watch it with the subtitles and Jap language if your that paranoid. :-X
  7. T

Episode II

:D LOL, like YOU could come up with something better. heh, I really think people are too picky these days when it comes to movies. "They had bad acting!" Omg, again- like you ppl could do a better job. I doubt it. :-X
  8. T

Episode II

So you saw a midnight showing too?  hehe. I just got out of the theatre about 15 mintues ago. Yes I have to agree with you.  Yoda was the man and the movie kicked ass. Even if your not a real Star Wars fan, see it anyway --its got a real good story line and it sheds alot of light on the Star...
  9. T

umm

I'm from Lake Jackson, TX ------> Its near Houston, about 60 miles south of Houston. :)
  10. T

Volume 23: 06.28.02

nope. ;D well here's a fun game you can play: http://www.uproar.com/download/BounceOutUproar.exe
  11. T

if you are Griffith

even IF that could be granted, Guts would be so f***ing pissed at what you did that he'd come after you and kill ya! :D
  12. T

if you are Griffith

OMFG, 3 of course! ;D
  13. T

Episode 200

I know its out man, I meant scans for it. ;)
  14. T

Episode 200

sooo, anyone have any idea when we're gonna get the chapter? ::)
  15. T

Theresia

Brotherhood of Steel? :-X Why am I thinking of the game Fallout all of a sudden??
Top Bottom