Recent content by thepopol777

1. T

1/6 Berserk Guts Berserker (wolf) Armor version custom figure WIP

I didn't want to dig out any topic, but I HAVE TO for this one. I can't just check your work and move to another topic without congratulate you. What you did here was really impressive and you are a very talented man. Thank you for sharing your passion with us, it was a real pleasure to watch this.
  2. T

Question about Femto, the Eclipse and the "Real world"

You know what? I really get that. And I agree. :ubik:
  3. T

Thanks for the answers. Actually I've searched a lot on the forum before posting. If I didn't, there will be tons of new topics of mine every minutes :ganishka: It's that searching that makes all thoses questions cames up. Per exemple, you said that it was just a Raping thing but I read a lot...
  4. T

Hello there! I haven't read the manga yet ( gathering funds :guts: ) but reading this forum pretty shows me things! For what I have read here ( + OAV ), during the Eclipse of the flashback, Griffith puts a seed into Casca's belly for "contaminating" the baby actually growing inside her ( from...
  5. T

The last thought of Griffith before the hell rises

Yup, thanks to Obscure, I read the older topic. Now I understand it better. I really have to read the manga!!!!
  6. T

The last thought of Griffith before the hell rises

In the 3rd OAV, just when Griffith found the Behelit, Guts is running to him. Then, Griffith said: " If you touch me at this moment, I will never forgive you ". Does he says this in the manga? Is it the correct translation? Why does he meant? Was he afraid that touching him will cancel the...
  7. T

Is Griffith castrated?

Ok you said everything I wanted to know. Thanks !
  8. T

Is Griffith castrated?

LOL Maybe my english is a little too bad, and you did not understood what I meant. Of course it was sexual, I didn't say that it was not. I'm just presenting the fact that maybe he tried to prove himself that he still can do something a man of his stature can, and in fact he couldn't. ( PS: I...
  9. T

Is Griffith castrated?

Oh, actually it's just because we don't see him/her get naked. They both are clothed, and when I was reading the forum, I only saw discussions about "the" rape, and not this one. So I thought that maybe there was no sex at that moment. Maybe it was just for the signification, like he wanted to...
  10. T

Is Griffith castrated?

Hi everyone! I'm very new on this forum and I must say that it's a treasure cave of informations! Thank you so much for creating this community. Now, I'll start with my very first question here. I didn't read the Manga yet, I only saw the 3 OAVs of Golden Age. I read the topic about the...
Top Bottom