Recent content by Todd Liu

1. T

Episode 376

What you said is very good, I should share this with conservative fans in China
  2. T

Episode 376

fucking hakusensha、studio gaga、mori
  3. T

Episode 376

Thanks Aaz,But forget it, I'm a rough guy and don't have many opinions. Even if I have my own ideas, regardless of whether you will like them, my ideas will be the same as those of conservative fans. In addition, my memory is too poor and I forget,I forgot when I had those ideas.
  4. T

Episode 376

I will first take a look at what our conservative fans in China have to say, and then I will select a few of them and post them here.
  5. T

Episode 376

:shrug:
  6. T

Hello everyone

Don’t worry, they will get angry, break their defenses, yell at you, and then block you. If you are Chinese, they will definitely call you a traitor. If you are a foreigner, they will tell you to get out of China. Why do I know? Because I have experienced it, not just once or twice, but...
  7. T

Hello everyone

If you said it was the first 364 episodes, that's true. The forums you mentioned cannot be like Chinese websites that report people and send them to concentration camps in the name of treason, and then torture them to death using the ancient tortures of previous Chinese dynasties. Of course...
  8. T

Hello everyone

Thank you for your greetings. Their negative comments about Miura are almost all illogical and brainless.For example: Miura's settings are all plagiarized from others, Berserk is not as good as a younger brother in front of Attack on Titan, Attack on Titan is the real darkness, Berserk is...
  9. T

Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo

Anyway, conservative fans in China said: If this is true, then Berserk is really finished.
  10. T

Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo

I'm more curious about whether there will be a situation like Rickert slapped Guts as a member said before.
  11. T

Hello everyone

Ooh, I think I know who he is. The irony is that Russia discharged nuclear wastewater at the end of March. I only found out about it on April 10th.If it develops in a bad direction, my place may become the second Chernobyl. (If it comes true, I think this influence will definitely not be small)
  12. T

Hello everyone

emm...Who's this? This reminds me of how some villages in my province were flooded in 2023. Of course, you also know that my "country" secretly discharges nuclear sewage that does not meet the standards, and the pollution level is 7 times higher. (Maybe more, but I don't know who is more...
  13. T

Hello everyone

Okay, guys, let me tell you some news. Russia discharged nuclear sewage on my side of the China-Russia border. It is 68km away from a certain county, and my county is 155km away from that county. I believe this it definitely affected me here, and then the entire Northeast. Of course, my...
  14. T

Akira Toriyama passes away at age 68

一路走好,鸟山明先生。
  15. T

Hello everyone

春节快乐
Top Bottom