Recent content by Transducer

1. T

Void's Solioquies

Yeah.. that question about it being the same actor was kinda stupid actually... And I guess we'll never really know for sure whether it was meant to be Void saying those things or if both voice actors simply made 'cool, mysterious' announcers.. unless there's some kind of official statement...
  2. T

Void's Solioquies

If you don't take my POV, you will learn the error of your ways.. when the God Hand comes lurking in the night to get you.. babbling preview statements as they tear you to shreds.
  3. T

Void's Solioquies

Void's voice actor sounds a bit different from the Japanese version, as far as I recall.. but are you saying the same guy played as Void in both languages, or that it's the Void voice speaking during the previews? If the former, then that guy's pretty talented. If the latter, wouldn't that make...
  4. T

Void's Solioquies

LOL, I love that Void icon! How do you know it's not really Void saying that stuff though? Did the English cast just decide it would be 'appropriate' for him to say it? I admit some of it is pretty odd and silly, but s'not *all* that bad.. is it? =(
  5. T

Void's Solioquies

You know how Void always muses over things at the end of every episode, during the next-episode-preview? I decided to go to the bother of transcribing every single word of every single preview dialogue, because it interested me so much. It's not what the subtitles say though, it's what Void's...
Top Bottom