Recent content by UnprovenStatistic

1. U

Quick question on current episodes/volume 25

Okay I am about halfway through reading the Golden Age and I decided to take a look at volume 25. So anyway I read so character bios so I'm not totally lost and I just have a few questions. First off what what are the characters main objective at this point in the story?  Also what chapter does...
  2. U

whats your favorite band (come on humor me)

Only band I really like is the Velvet Underground, most music now adays just kinda pisses me off.
  3. U

Hi im new

Re:Hi im new ^_^ As a fellow newbie I welcome you. Take the advice of the others about scans, it's best to find them on your own if you want them. This is a great board and has helped me countless times when it comes to understanding Berserk better. Hope you enjoy it.
  4. U

About the opening song for the anime....

The first time I heard it I thought "What the hell is this, some kind of crappy 60's cover?" Well after watching the series with my friend I've seen the damn opening so many times that it's stuck in my head. Between that and my illiterate friend bothering me every couple of minutes about when...
  5. U

Hey people

Glad I don't care much about scans, can't wait for Dark Horse to release the first 3 volumes though. Hopefully they won't mess it up.
  6. U

Hey people

This is my first time posting and all so I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been into Berserk since the Dreamcast game came out and have been addicted ever since. I don't know a whole lot of stuff since most of what I know is from the anime and random articles I've read, so please...
Top Bottom