Recent content by UrashimaSenpai

1. U

New TCG based avatars (picture heavy)

Wow! those scans are amazing, any chance u have the original scans? I wanna make some sigs out of em :D
  2. U

Guess who's back Walter, yah Mofo! HAHAHA

your worst nightmare :troll:
  3. U

Who is the sexiest girl?

SONIA!
  4. U

Guess who's back Walter, yah Mofo! HAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHA. :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: jp. Happy 2006 :P
  5. U

Zodd's end?

itd be funny if gatsu killed zodd and sk killed griffith then gatsu and sk duke it out coz they're pissed they killed each other's opponents. hahaha.
  6. U

Lineage II NAOB and P2P Guild here...

that's true, but, the open beta comes out on the 25th of march anyways, and in the NA version, they will do a character wipe prior to p2p ;)
  7. U

Yeah, it gives you access to the CB, but I think i'll wait a week or two because I heard the pre-retail/beta bundle is a ripoff.
  8. U

Site: http://www.bandofhawks.com General Overview The Band of Hawks is a Lineage II North America Gaming Guild based on Kentaro Miura's epic manga series, Kenpu Denki Berserk. It is a guild that has a striking resemblence to the manga, that is that this guild as a whole has a dream to conquer...
  9. U

Anyone playing Lineage 2 JOB?

I take it you're not into the clan seiging and pvp'ng :(
  10. U

Anyone playing Lineage 2 JOB?

I'm over on server 3 of the Japanese open beta. Anyone else playing?
  11. U

Does Guts have to be stronger than Ganishka

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
  12. U

How Rich Is Miura?

Hrm, I'd say he earns somewhere around 80k-120k usd a year at most. Definately not a millionaire. Berserk isn't really a best seller as it is so geared towards a particular interest group.
  13. U

Anybody see this particular anime?

Grave of Fireflies was good, but, definately not at the top. You should give Whisper of the Heart a try, that will make you cry in a happy way :)
  14. U

Gaiseric's Origins

Hey, I wouldn't a wtf from you girls ^__^
Top Bottom