Recent content by Villain

1. V

What Miura said about Guts/Goetz

Very well. He re-raised this issue. Yet, it doesn't negate the existence of the issue at hand. Happy now? I'd say you wasted quite a lot of time and bandwith arguing about it, if it was never the question. I also argue that it is highly unlikely that Miura would have created Guts without...
  2. V

The issue that mercs raised was that it is debatable whether or not Guts is based on Götz. There are plenty of valid arguments (unless you can prove my arguments invalid - which you haven't done) on all three existing sides. If you insist on claiming that this issue isn't debatable, I must ask...
  3. V

Whether or not I'm neglecting any factors is beside the point. The point is that the issue raised by mercs is debatable. Adding any factors will only make the issue more debatable. You may be of any opinion, but it doesn't change the fact that we can have a good debate about this issue. If what...
  4. V

There are three possible alternatives: 1. Miura created the character of Guts without any knowledge about Götz and the similarity is just a coincidence. 2. Miura had read about Götz before and subconsciously made Guts resemble him, but can not remember it. 3. Miura had used Götz as a basis for...
  5. V

Favorite Anime MOVIE of all time

Certain movies like End of Evangelion, Jin-Roh the Wolf Brigade, Princess Mononoke and Wings of Honneamise have been at the top of my list for years, but having finally seen Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence a while ago, I must probably name it as my new favorite. I know it is not for everyone's...
  6. V

Map of Midland

While I agree that a detailed map is probably not necessary for the average reader of Berserk, I must say that for someone yearning for knowledge of this world a map might be very useful. Visualising the geographical features and relative distances between important locations would greatly help...
  7. V

A Berserk Music Video That Used Manga Scans

Wow! Just wow! This was something truly incredible. Having been a fan of the band Dark Tranquillity for over ten years by now, it was great to hear one of their wonderful songs made into such a creative video. I oftentimes have their albums playing on the background when reading Berserk, so the...
Top Bottom