Recent content by Vinsssounet

1. Vinsssounet

New Berserk animation project confirmed

Aaaah, so agressive. I should have known better ; it's not like I had not read you before. For example, regarding Guts sword not being the right one during the duel with Griffith, implying Guts sword not being broke against Boscone, several things can come to mind ; - as Griffith suggested, it...
  2. Vinsssounet

Hey, if I'm over sensitive about Walter's post, well you are over sensitive about Casca's socks. I never said nor implied I did not care about the movies being made meticulously ; I only tried to highlight the fact that there was yet no point to scream over things not being exactly as they are...
  3. Vinsssounet

Oh I am sorry Walter if I did not take a moment to read the 50 previous pages of the thread. As you said, long thread. The fact you warned me about the subject being discussed already is understandable, and even nice of you to share the link ; yet I'm quite sure you could have the same result...
  4. Vinsssounet

I'm personally looking forward to this project, and quite excited about it. It is of course too early to make valid assumptions with the very few informations we have. I would however think the very single fact they plan 3 movies for the Golden Arc only (if I'm correct) is a good sign of...
  5. Vinsssounet

Happy Birtherk

Oh there are better pictures of him, but as you'll see, he is indeed an impressive guy, but he's not wearing an impressive costume ^^ Fortunately he's the tallest guy in my entourage and his height was kinda enough to make him look like a serious threat ;)
  6. Vinsssounet

Favourite Quotes

Thanks Gobolatula & Walter ! I hope someone gives us a translation of the Japanese =)
  7. Vinsssounet

Favourite Quotes

Oh very nice, someone will be able to answer one question that was bugging me for ages ! And it is of course about my favourite quote. I have actually 3, 3 different versions of the same sentence, that I love quite equally, cause it's just so much fun. This quote is like the very first of...
  8. Vinsssounet

What will the Sea God look/be like?

My bad ! Thanks for the clarifications.
  9. Vinsssounet

Happy Birtherk

Yeah I waited a few days before criticizing their original story ;) So here comes some pics. Don't get me wrong, I share this just for fun ; some of these costumes could be nominated for the Worst Cosplays MTV Awards ;) Here is my little party. I'm pretty sure you'll recognize everyone...
  10. Vinsssounet

Yes, I kinda hesitated to post here when I noticed how old was the topic, yet when I saw the title of the thread it seemed the right place to speak about that. You got it right about prebublication, I only read published volumes. About the mythos, I think in the Mountain of Madness a submarine...
  11. Vinsssounet

Happy Birtherk

My Berserk themed birthday Yeah, that was pretty awesome, yet very chaotic and quite anachronic with normal Berserk timeline =D In résumé, I incarnated Guts, fought some insane monsters, met with Griffith and almost killed him which lead it to become Femto, fought Ganishka riding Zodd and get...
  12. Vinsssounet

Happy Birtherk

Hello guys. 4 months ago, my friends made me a Berserk Birthday. Too bad there was some leak in the organisation and it was no surprise concerning the theme (one week before my birthday, my swords and Beherit necklace missing from their place, what a mistake to take them so early ;)) Anyway...
  13. Vinsssounet

Hello everyone ! First apparition here on these forums. A little note to apologize for any weird english, as it's not my natural language. I just finished my reading of volume 35 in french, cause yeah for the first time french edition is a step forward the english one ; that saved me the...
Top Bottom