Recent content by Volsung

1. V

Berserk fan made game…

That's irritating... I don't know what to think... Funimation obliged bfp staff to remove all dbz contents But you can find the leaked version everywhere Ethics... I don't harm Hakusensha I even don't profit from it arg...Ethics... what a trouble... I 'm even not sure to success in this...
  2. V

Berserk DC movie clips

On arcticnightfall I get this message "error: Sorry, downloads are down until november 1st!" And well...Yong's clips are ripped frome the american version... :'(
  3. V

Berserk DC movie clips

I've got the american version. I'd like to know how sounds the japanese one... But your links seems to be down...
  4. V

Berserk fan made game…

You lived a similar adventure? Tel me? That's the reason why your site is down?
  5. V

Berserk fan made game…

oops "Zombie Rival - The Super Master" er..What does that means? :o
  6. V

Berserk fan made game…

By now it's just a beautiful dream. That's why legal issues are distant concerns. But you're right... If this project expends I'll soon be confronted to those difficulties. Bid for power staff faced funimation. 2 solutions remove all dbz contents... or let bfp became warez And the worst is...
  7. V

Berserk fan made game…

"Bid for power looks awesome by the way. It says a lot that you were working for that project." oops no misunderstanding I'm not a member of the staff ;p But don't worry I'm skilled ;) WAM works for planetquake? So he's probably the one that I need but... Actually this project isn't...
  8. V

Why did Femto let Guts survive?

Well my theory is that Griffith has a master plan. This mentality is completely in the "Griffith never-ending ambition style" like during of the triumph of the hawks. And with the chapter 180 that sounds good. Arg^^ I don’t know anymore… At last who knows how this will end ^^ This reminds...
  9. V

Why did Femto let Guts survive?

Love hatred all these feelings are complex. For Griffith Guts is responsible of his own forfeiture. When guts overcame him and turned away from him Griffith’s pride has undergo the worst wounds.(arg excuse my bad english !) His universe collapsed which made him done the unmendable Guts is the...
  10. V

Berserk fan made game…

To find a skilled coder that also loves berserk will be quite difficult… My first priority is to make some real good characters first… Especialy the textures (As you can see in the DC games textures are quite simple compared to the neat ones of blade of darkness) With a good work I could be...
  11. V

Berserk fan made game…

I think you’ll appreciate it ! :) It’s rebel act, a spanish company that made it A year has passed until its release and it didn’t get old However editing is quite difficult with that kind of game… For exemple each character can undergo mutilations and realise complex sequences of attacks . I...
  12. V

Berserk fan made game…

Well i’ve got the berserk dc games and I was disappointed... I didn’t find the atmosphere of the manga… So I’m planning to do a side story game of Berserk Hey ! don’t go away ! ;) I’m a 3d modeler… I’m actually making some models for bid for power (a mod from quake 3 based on dbz… That it’s...
Top Bottom