Recent content by Wesker90

1. Wesker90

Episode 340

I don't know why, but Rakshas apostle form reminds me of the one who had Casca with his tentacles during the eclipse...
  2. Wesker90

Berserk PS2 game translated in English!

Thanks, but I already have the script in english, I just have to put english subs over japanese voice in the game, but I not guarantee I'll have success.
  3. Wesker90

Sorry but, what I've to do with the script? I already translated the game in english. Just let me know if you find any bug or wrong translations while playing the game. Thank you
  4. Wesker90

Thanks for your appreciation! If you find any bug, wrong translation etc... please let me know. I'm also trying to do a japanese dub of the one released for Dreamcast with english subs because the japanese version is better and the voices in english are horrible, but it will be really hard...
  5. Wesker90

Hello, I'm doing this topic for those that don't know this yet. A while ago I made an italian and english translation of the Berserk game for ps2 that was released only in japan, it was a really hard work, but in the end I made it. You can find it on my website here...
  6. Wesker90

Episode 338

I wonder what are the really ambitions of Rakshas...
  7. Wesker90

Episode 338

But you think we'll see a fight between Raksas and the Bakiraka in the next episode or they will just talk and run away with Rickert seeing that Raksas is too strong for them?
  8. Wesker90

Episode 338

I think that are irrelevant things to know to be useful.
  9. Wesker90

Episode 338

Rickert doesn't know anything of the new Griffith, he didn't participating the eclipse and he don't know the power and the secrets of the Falcon. And we don't know if Silat is serving or not the Falcon now, but I think we'll know it very soon :)
  10. Wesker90

Episode 338

But why the Barkilaka are interfering with the assassination of Rickert?
Top Bottom