Recent content by Whatley

1. W

Screen Shots

oh ok. I don't have any tattoos. But I am planning on having the brand as my first one.
  2. W

Pack Plushie

It looks more like the saplings from the Sword of the Berserk game to me. But the pic with the thistle in it's hand does make it look like Pack.
  3. W

Screen Shots

Yeah I am thinking about getting the brand as a tattoo. I just want to get different pics of the brand because some of them seem to be drawn a bit different from pic to pic. Some pics have blood around it or coming from it. Some pics show no blood. Some pics make the lines look thick or make...
  4. W

Screen Shots

I haven't seen that pic on the net. That is a good pic of the brand. Yeah I am looking for pics of the brand. I'm just wanting to get different pics of it. I have been seeing most of the same pics of the brand at all the sites I have been to so far. Not many of them have screen shots from...
  5. W

Screen Shots

Does anyone have or know where I can find screen shots of Gattsu's brand from the Sword of Berserk game? The screen shot that I am most interested in is the one that shows the brand as Gattsu walks towards the bandits at the beginning of the game.
Top Bottom