Recent content by wounderland reject

1. W

Episode 277

Didn't he have a back thought to what Sonia has said earlier in the ep and changed his mind not to knock Guts off, like he had just tried to a second before, forcing Guts to ever so subtly suggest not doing again with the DS?
  2. W

Episode 277

Lol well I was way off, but I must say Grunberd is smaller than I remember him.... p.s. thanks for the scans now I can finaly sleep
  3. W

What are you reading?

Started reading the "Prelude to Dune" trilogy and in some ways it was good but overall the tediousness of the books won out. Also the first 5 chapters to "Hunters of Dune" are on their blog. I'm personally not impressed http://www.dunenovels.com/dune7blog/dune7blog.html
  4. W

Episode 277

I'm perfectly fine with that and I know it could very easy be that it is just a matter of design or accident. Perhaps it's the thrill of the new preview after a month of waiting that has my mind sparked with possibilities and a want for it to be big. p.s. did it take long to get those Zodd's? I...
  5. W

What are you reading?

I'm enjoying reading the Dune series presently in the preparation for Hunters of Dune, but I fear it will a let down.
  6. W

Episode 277

That's OK it's really more of the ambiguity of the angle and shape of his head, that has some of us intrigued. I don't know if it is Zodd apostles at an odd angle or human Zodd, but it just strikes me at least that he looks different. I mean his nose most prominently has a bump at the end, where...
  7. W

Episode 277

Fair enough point, but it's hard not to be caught up into the speculate of this seemingly out of context preview. What really plays on my mind is how it comes to this point. I mean its seems somehow unlikely that the story will progress to the point were Zodd will be in such a states as is...
  8. W

Episode 277

Well it could be that the scar Griffith gave him symbolises something more personal to Zodd harping back to when he was human.
  9. W

Episode 277

Is it just shading or is that the scar on his forehead Griffith gave him? But then again Zodd looks somehow more human at this pose/angle(also his head seems smaller), so it feel like it's going to be a flash back. p.s. I've never really appreciated the similarity between Guts and Zodd's...
  10. W

FIFA World Cup 2006

I know but as a joke it's still a unbelievably stereotypically thing to say, it just fails in its self.
  11. W

FIFA World Cup 2006

ENGLAND!! ENGLAND!! We won are first match(off to drink) Woow you're so unbelievably stereotypically American.....
  12. W

FIFA World Cup 2006

Lol yeah I'm English so we always cheer on the under dog, remember Middlesbrough support for North Koreans. Also Japan were great host of the 2002 WC and is Goldenballs(David Beckham) still popular over there?
  13. W

FIFA World Cup 2006

We're so never going to forgive them for that are we! lol
  14. W

FIFA World Cup 2006

Yeah keep telling your self that as you are destroyed, O and GO ENGLAND!!!! "Fédération Internationale de Football Association" just saying
  15. W

Episode 275

I would feel more excited but as most of this is ep develops with what they say to each other, I'll have to get excited over the translation. Also is it me or is the Apostles in the top right corner of page 17 the one who was on the left of the Apostles who held Casca before/as she was raped? I...
Top Bottom