Recent content by Wraith King

1. W

Finally I have MGS2!!

Your right i havnt looked that hard.. :serpico: but is it even a good idea to buy used games - have you before?
  2. W

Silent Hill: The Movie!

Well im glad im not the only fan of Jacobs Ladder.. oh yeah and that link works - but not well.. those are some pritty weird Pyramid Head pics.. the weird thing about him in the game is whenever you try to shoot him it bounces off the pyramid but why isnt it possible to shoot him in ohh say...
  3. W

Finally I have MGS2!!

Meh snake eater tends to falter in the climax.. Dammit i actually have a dream cast but i cant find this game! Well i haven't been here that long!  :serpico:
  4. W

Finally I have MGS2!!

meh out of the three i still like the original best - (not in terms of game play) then again if you want to compare intro sequences then Snake Eaters the coolest if you ask me..
  5. W

So the first ones really good then.. darn ive only played through the second and a little of the room, so you guys would recommend the first then?
  6. W

Just how screwed up is Guts?

My point exactly
  7. W

Saddest moment in Berserk

He said ["you cry a lot when you're alone, don't you? .....]  in the anime - the english dub anyways dont know about sub.... anyways in the anime id have to say the death of Adonis and the reaction to it.. Hassan's in particular..
  8. W

Eh strict terms? ..is this about what i said cause i was more vague then strict heh.. anyways how can you think guts can be so feeling in that world and not be maladjusted? What you have to consider is that going through the eclipse in particular pushed guts over the edge - sure he liked to...
  9. W

Favorite fights, battles, and duels

Guts vs Serpico on the cliff edge.. i agree with scroto in that fights with a clearer objective seem more interesting anyway that was really a cool confrontation fleshing out Serpico somewhat and was a great change of pase after the last fight - with that great goat..
  10. W

Guts is as good a person as can reasonably be expected considering his life thus far.. thinking in terms of good and evil is rather limiting, but it could be said that guts has an evil side to him, and the potential to be very evil but he more or less resists it...
  11. W

Who is the sexiest girl?

Dude! Hottest girl... hmm prob the "currently brain traumatized cutie" ha ha ha
  12. W

Ive  played through a few of the silent hill games people know silent hill they don’t know Jacobs Ladder, not many people have seen it - that i know - but its a pritty big influence on the games id like to see the silent hill movie in that same style rather than focusing on a main character hero...
  13. W

Berserk voice acting

Yeah i actually though about that recently - the stament is just my general policy there are exceptions and Berserk would make an exception if i got round to seeing it again maybe..
  14. W

Stuff you NEED to know BEFORE visiting Japan !!

" I've actually gotten pretty good at dodging it, much like Spider-man I have developed a Kancho Sense that tells me where and when it's coming before it comes. I parry fingers like a pro. My record is still 100% Kancho Free. Ha! America 2, Japan 0. " AHH ha ha ha h.. HA HA HA!!
  15. W

Guts' right eye.

Plus when the enemy has multiple limbs- etc having limited vision sucks
Top Bottom