Recent content by xbigvmanx

1. X

Puck - Anyone miss how he was early on?

This might be a little off the subject but since we are talking about Puck I have a theory. I think Puck is the son of the Elf King. Sure I might be going off the limb here but I suspect there's more to Puck's identity then meets the eye. For reason that are yet to be revealed I think he...
  2. X

If Guts uses his beherit

Well then try to explain to me that in volume 24, on Guts asking Flora how to use the Behelit, if I am not mistaken he wants to use the Behelit for revenge or didn't she state this when she asked Guts on why he wants to use it for? Also he's been warned by both Flora and Godo if he continues to...
  3. X

If Guts uses his beherit

How can it not make sense at all? He's got the Behelit, he wants to use it which can potientially lead him to the Darkside. How can it go against his mentality when he's being tempted to seek revenge vice saving Casca's condition. Sure it may not go that way in future stories but the threat of...
  4. X

20 years later

Your joking right? Whew for a second there when I first saw that pic I was really going to be disappointed where the direction of the series was going to go. But then I started to accept it and let life go on and lets see where this series was going to go. I mean who knows maybe the moon child...
  5. X

If Guts uses his beherit

Can a Sacrifice use a behelit? That would interesting. The Behelit hasnt' left him yet so Guts just might very well be the new owner. If he ever does activate it then most likely his sacrifices will be his new companians. He's already got his apostle form already which is the Beast of...
  6. X

20 years later

Some how I predict that once Griffith takes over Midland, the story will shift 20 years later. I am sure most people remember that picture which shows Ishidro and Schierke all grown up and you get the impression Guts might be an old man since it only shows his eyes and white hair on the side...
  7. X

Episode 292

I don't mind the waiting either. The fact the series has a consistent writer/artist and brings out great quality in his work makes it worth the wait. When you compare his stuff to some of the American comicbooks over here they can't hold a candle to Miura-sans work.
  8. X

Azan and his reaction to...

Speaking of magical weapons I wonder what powers the Axe had that was meant for Guts? I know Azan wouldn't use that type of weapon but it would be nice to know that the magical went into Azan's possession.
  9. X

Goat God

I tried to do a search on this board on the Goat God character that appeared in volume 18 and 19. I am wondering who is that character. I also tried to look him up on google as well and the only thing I came close was a name "Baphomet" and the image is almost similiar to the Berserk character...
  10. X

Episode 288

I also like the human drama being develop here in this episode. Personally I would like to see Guts maybe considering Farnese as a potiential love interest even though its not going to happen. It is certainly amazing how much she changed in the story. As for Casca if she ever does recover from...
  11. X

Episode 286

I dont know if its just me and my internet browser but is anyone have problems accessing these links. I would get an error that the site doesn't exist. Can anyone post the comicbook to another site? I haven't seen what the episode is. I am out to sea right now and I won't be back till Nov...
  12. X

Lycanthrope leo

It probably wasn't popular or its one of the many stories in japan that never gets done. Hopefully this weekend i'll post some of the artwork. The style is similar to Miura-san art.
  13. X

Im conflicted on a new manga, please help!

You know what my answer is...NEITHER! That's right they both suck. jking. I guess i'd be more partial to blade since i am more familiar with the character but seriously if you want a really good series to really wet your appetite for fantasy/samurai action get Bleach. Its the most popular manga...
  14. X

Lycanthrope leo

Wow that is surprising. The story is written by Kengo Kaji & Art by Kenji Okamura. It is about a high school track star named Leo Takizawa who recently discovers he's a Lycanthrope Lion (or were lion) on his 15th birthday. His adoptive father notices the first metaphorsis is happening to his...
  15. X

Lycanthrope leo

Hey for all manga experts out there. Anyone heard of Lycanthrope Leo? I bought the paperbacka long time ago and leaves a cliff hanger of an ending. I find out that Viz cancelled the series. I was wondering for any of you manga fans or experts iif this series was continued in japan? Or is it...
Top Bottom