Recent content by Yami no Tsubasa

1. Y

Happy 2011 New Year SK.NET

Happy new year Skullknight.net, may this 2011 be a great year for all of you. :ubik:
  2. Y

Merry Christmas Skullknight!! '10

Merry christmas Skullknight.net, still the best place for berserk info/material after all these years. :femto:
  3. Y

Adventures in YouTube

Hopefully this one has not been posted yet (it's not like it deserves to be posted) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGEJDKJdPGg&feature=related I also want to be the world greatest pillow fighter !
  4. Y

Writing Miura

Pure gold over here guys. Congratulations to SK.net for such an achievement, this place definitely remains as the best Berserk site on the internet (and maybe the only one who has recieved a reply from Kentarou Miura himself in the last years). Gratz again guys :badbone:
  5. Y

Episode 285

Ok, so the Pontiff finally made his entrance... this event was predictable enough, but I couldn´t see the old man lowering himself to the bottom on making such a reverence to "The Hawk of Light", that must´ve been quite shocking for the nobles and the cardinals themselves. So well... things are...
  6. Y

Episode 282

This is incredible... unacceptable, how could the great emperor of terror be "defeated" so easily ? and why it had to be Griffith himself the one who fucked him up 112 (reffering to whatever the hell happened in page 16), I just don´t accept this, I can´t... u_u
  7. Y

Is it Christmas yet?

It is already in my country (Peru) Merry Xmas to you all seddies :guts: P.D. Long life to berserk conchasumadre... :s
  8. Y

Episode 279

Oh my gosh... this battle is gonna be fucking awesome -_- Thanks again man
  9. Y

Episode 279

Finally... what everyone wanted to listen ! thanks a lot for these great news Aaz, I´m sure everyone here will be more than pleased when the next arc begins :badbone: Btw, could you please talk a little about what is written on the Review ? I would dearly appreciate it as many here I´m sure...
  10. Y

Episode 279

Fucking shit dude, those scans were amazing... but now I´m beggining to feel a little bit desperate for a translation regarding what is written on the Gaiseric´s pendant page x_x . Anyway, this is more than enough for me to keep on waiting, I bet this review would be really convenient for those...
  11. Y

Skull Knight

Those bodies have there a millenia most likely, and yeah... I also find strange the incredibly slow rotting process of those. I don`t know what happened below the Tower of Rebirth, but I`m quite sure many answers will be found when the story takes place on this location again (if ever of course).
  12. Y

Episode 279

You are so bad Walter :p
  13. Y

Adventures in YouTube

Welcome to Super Smash Bros Brawl Live !!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WzfjzI8uLs
  14. Y

Super dad, it's me

Congratulations ! taking care of a baby can be gruesome indeed so be very patient and also responsible.
  15. Y

Episode 277

FUCKING Incredible ! what an awesome episode, would've I never expected Guts to accept teaming up with Zodd (translation desperately needed) but it seems the circumstances gave him no other choice. At any rate, I enjoyed a lot the scene with Grundbeld, Locus and Sonia... it seems there's a...
Top Bottom