Recent content by zelis

1. Z

Episode 373

I'm pretty sure they are indeed going to follow the "Rickert" route, that's the only way for all this to make some kind of sense (barely). And yes, I thought the same about Roderick being attacked completely by surprise... The crew should be on a constant watch after what happened before, there...
  2. Z

Episode 355

I don't usually post, but this episode is just so, so good, I HAVE to share my happiness with the world :ganishka: Miura's art is just over the top these days : that panel with Casca smiling conveys so much emotions it felt like a picture to me. And those last panels, just beautiful. I can't...
  3. Z

Some thoughts about Void and Skull Knight connection and some other things

I really enjoyed reading through this thread, and although I find RaffoBaffo's theory interesting, especially the "changing of guards" bit, there is, in my opinion, a slight problem with it : I quite agree with Walter saying that the God Hands may be a new "tool" used by the IoE to achieve its...
  4. Z

What hobbies do you have?

-I read quite a lot, mangas that I read or reread (Berserk of course, but also Gantz, Vagabond and a lot,lot more...), but also books (mainly fantasy and fantastic). - I play video games when I can find some time (I finished MGS5 recently) and I like to play some oldies (currently playing...
  5. Z

Berserk Tattoo

Thanks ! It was tough at times (plexus, and last 15 minutes...), but otherwise it was totally bearable. It will be black indeed, my tattoo artist doesn't use colors. He'll just add shades and gradations in march.
  6. Z

Berserk Tattoo

Hi, First tattoo in progress here, next appointment in March to finish it :guts: It's not a "genuine" Berserk tattoo, but it really is Berserk inspired. I just gave the Skull Knight artwork (Sk.net's emblem, incidentally) to my tattoo artist and let him operate his magic :schierke: I think he...
  7. Z

How did you find out about Berserk?

I found out about Berserk thanks to my parents. They knew I love mangas, so for my 19th birthday they bought me a few volumes from different series, and Berserk volume 4 was one of them. (they had no idea how mangas works, so they just thought it was a different story each volume...). I took a...
  8. Z

What Are You Playing?

I've been playing Zelda quite a lot for the last few weeks, I'm a huge fan of the series and it's been a while since I played any of these games, it was time to play through them once again :ubik: So far I've finished Ocarina Of Time and Majora's Mask (good old N64 controller, I didn't miss...
  9. Z

SK Net Pets

Indeed he does! Black and white, slashed ear and broken tooth, I thought he was worthy of a fighter name :guts: That was before I discovered he is actually a cuddle machine. And he is afraid of rabbits. :ganishka:
  10. Z

SK Net Pets

Great to see Berserk fans are real animal lovers :ubik: This is Guts, 7 years old :guts: I took him out of my local rescue group a year ago, and he really is an awesome cat! I also have two rabbits (one of them is 10 years old :isidro:), but no pictures available at the moment!
  11. Z

Stuff that reminds you of BERSERK

Speaking of metal music, Before the Dawn reminds me of Berserk too, especially their album covers :badbone:
  12. Z

Some Berserk colorization (and saying hello)

Hello, I'm a quite new Berserk fan (I started reading it something like 3 years ago), and this is my first post on this wonderful forum! Also I'm 24 and I'm french, so I'm sorry for any grammar/spell mistakes, I'm doing my best to be as clear as possible :isidro:. More to the point, I thought...
Top Bottom